the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ain't it funny how time slips away?

Various items of my old jewelry found today while cleaning:


Old jewelry 5

Yes, I used to wear all of these out in public at one time or another. Of course, a couple of them weren't exactly visible in public, but still...

25 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

I used to have a belly ring with a heart on the end of it. I wonder where that is...

10:11 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

I AM SCADALISED!!!

10:16 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Clinton P. Desveaux said...

She likes Zappa! Joe's Studio...

10:38 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that a ben-wa skull?

11:06 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Which one was in your nipple?
The curved barbell or the straight one?

12:14 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

hahahaha, 95% of my jewelry isnt visable in public either.

Wait, well... what sorta of public place are we talking about here? Because that isnt exactly true depending...

1:04 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

It entirely depends on your public.
*giggles*

2:19 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I think you should shoot some pics and show us exactly how each piece is worn.

3:40 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

What did you to with them? If you put that skull on Ebay I'll be bidding.

7:51 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

I think I had similar peace earrings.

I'm intrigued too....which one? The curved or the bar??

8:49 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Joseph said...

seeing that curved barbell reminds me of a time at the nudest beach...a little known place called Rooster Rock.

That is all!

8:51 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OK, first I'll answer the question most asked here:

The straight barbell was in my right nipple for a while when I was trying to convince it to heal up (it didn't). The gargantuan curved barbell was in my left nipple (which also, unfortunately, never healed right).

Now the rest:

CKelli - I just hope Punkin didn't get ahold of it.

Kranki - heh heh heh, it was the skull ring that put you over the top, wasn't it?

Clinton - Indeed! If one did not like Zappa in my household, one was slapped around. ;)

Jim - Yes, but don't tell Ben. He's been wondering where that skull went.

Jess - Point taken. I like your new profile pic!

M_D - oh, and WHAT a public...

SS Nick - do I have to go cartooning for you guys again?

Schmootz - email me; we can work something out if you want the skull THAT badly. ;)

Greenie - Rooster Rock? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

9:03 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

The jewelry is cool. I like the way you did the picture with the yellow, too.

9:41 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Why is it always "out in public"? Can't we ever do something "in in public"?

11:48 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's not Punkin I'm worried about. It's Sweet Pea. :)

12:50 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

BFE - I have earrings that toally go with the skull ring - a completely articulated skeleton - maybe we could give Mr. B a package deal of some sort!

1:37 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

oh and cpd - thats Joe's GARAGE.

:)
operagal-

1:38 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - I had a feeling the yellow would seem like a brainy idea to you!

Mr. B - oh, I've had it in, in public, before.

Mike - you people do love cartoons of my boobs, don't you? Sickos. :)

CKelli - point taken. And it sounds like you are definitely worried about the right one, from what I've read.

Opera gal - oooh, that reminds me! I have a full skeleton earring somewhere in the house...now I must look for that, too!
We could jam in Joe's Garage...his momma was screamin', his dad was mad...All we did was bend the string like...

2:41 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Uh huh. Sure you have.

3:25 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I have the peace sign earring hanging from my rearview window. I stopped wearing mine when Ethan broke up with me in 1989.

4:15 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Yea, Dooce is totally checking in here, then doing what you do. I noticed that with the Play-Doh, too.
Everyone's said everything I thought: the Ebay, the pix, the brainy idea. OK, I didn't really think brainy idea, but I am now.

6:32 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

that seems to be a rather long, um, barbell ya got there - where did it go?

7:57 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

PEACE.
Bucky..you are one cool ass bitch.
Do you have a puss ring?
hahaha.
Nevermind.

8:28 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - you doubt the wearer of the plastic skull ring?

Mrtl - I think what's happening is that adults are suddenly feeling like it's okay to go public with their love for the Doh.

R&O - What? Ethan broke up with you, too? Ohmygod!

Susie - um, yeah, that's it! Sure..
And isn't a brainy idea always welcome?

Annejelynn - clean through my right nipple!

Pissy - ha, you'll have to pay your two dollars to find out, same as everybody else.

8:31 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really shouldn't read the post before the picture comes up (it's not my computer, stop laughing at the slowness) because I got really scared there for a minute.

now I just can't stop laughing

12:34 AM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home