the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, January 20, 2006

Sunshine lollipops and ill-tempered cunts

I told you I'd be more cheerful tonight.

Snivelin' little princess
Why yes, I am a snivelin' little princess.

Well, it appears my troubles at work have at long last been smoothed over. Good thing, too, as it's currently spewing freezing rain outside and that will soon turn to the wretched six to eight inches of snow we're expecting. Not exactly the night I'd like to just mosey up to work to check on things.

Before I take my sorry but bountiful ass off to bed, I'd like to leave you with one more soothing image for the night.

Interview with the hunchback
Mr. Quasimodo had no comment at this time.

17 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Ah.... jizz! I knew we could count on you!!

10:39 PM, January 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now there's that little ray of sunshine i'm so fond of,,,, heehee
I'm still advocating smokin a "fatty" and watchin Dragnet, does me a world of good,

10:40 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Wait.... it's not jizz?

/lip quivering

It's... it's.... well, I think it's tears streaming down your face. Cause if it's jizz, that's gotta burn hell outta your eyes.

10:41 PM, January 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on Bucky, sing it with me,,,,,hummmmmm
"if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands",,,,,,! :-)

10:53 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

he had no comment cause his mouth was full.

11:33 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweetie, if you get any more cheerful, well, I don't know what I'll do...

11:41 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m glad to hear you are back to being your “snivelin' little princess” self! Poor Bucky: all that cold and rain and snow! The temperature in Louisville now (12:30 a.m.) is 57 F and it has been in the high 50s and low 60s all day. (I expect that first picture in your today’s post to be a response to my last statement).

12:33 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

quasi takes it in the face?

1:52 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

I see my technique of breathing and karmic meditation is working in an "up yours butt" sorta way.

Thats my Bucky :)

Sri Dang Cold prana yama ji

3:24 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Glad the work problem is not a problem any more. We got a few inches of snow here but not anything like what they predicted. The skies are now blue. According to the Weather Channel's website your skies should be mostly clear now, too.

Now go kiss Snickers on the nose and feel better.

9:48 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

MMMMM do I see Pop Tarts in the background?

Breakfast of RedNeck white trash, YUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!

12:44 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

While Quasi may have had no comment, he sure was happy to see the reporter.
Jizz out the eyes = ouch!

Give Snickers an ear rub for me. I'd say give him a kiss, but I still remember what he did before his photo with Santa...

2:38 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Well smiles and rainbows back at ya, Little Miss Perky

5:28 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - "Tears of jizz"? Wow, that's what I'd call a full tank.

Spamboylouie - Hahaha, the TV show, the movie, or a combination thereof?

Eclectic - you sound like you have some experience with jizz in the eyes. Anything you'd like to share with the class?

Spamboylouie - oh, I'm clappin' my fuckin' hands, alright...around a bottle of Cuervo!

Opera gal - see, Quasi is the one who should be cryin' the jizz tears.

CKelli - I guess I'm kind of an Easter parade all on my own, huh?

SS Nick - *sigh* no, it just makes me wonder why my folks thought Michigan was such a good idea...

Jim - I don't know if it's by choice, but I'm betting he did just this once at least. Maybe I should see if there is "photographic evidence" of this just lying about my hard drive...hmmm...

DC - dude, you're the resident guru.

Kylz - I thought it dovetailed nicely with the Shakespeare, don't you think?

Squirl -as it turns out, we only ended up with 4 inches of snow here, and a lot of it melted today because it was so sunny. No complaints!

MilkMaid - oh, yes, that is indeed Pop Tarts (frosted strawberry, for anyone who's keeping score).

M_D - hmmmm, you sound awfully familiar with jizz in the eye as well. Is there someting you and Eclectic would like to share with the class?

Jess - are those the same rainbows you once promised me if I'd come scrub your floors?

7:03 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

Sometimes a weep fest is what it takes to exorcise the demons.

8:21 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Yes, I do. :::stands up and walks up to the front of the classroom to do her book report:::
Ahem...
If you're going downtown on a bus that hasn't been running for a while, wear protective gear, such as eye goggles.

That is all.
:::curtsies, goes back to her desk:::

8:58 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Kranki just said you have demons..hehehe

Quite the pic--Quasi seems pretty pleased!

12:52 PM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home