the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No wonder he was lonely

this is an audio post - click to play

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Jif: I knew she reminded me of Julie Andrews!

Susie: Oh. That's it. That's my comment.

(If I'm lying, I'm dying.)

11:09 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Herd of goats? Of COURSE I've heard of goats.

That's my favorite Sound Of Music song - and it's never been done quite so well.

Thanks, Jules.

11:13 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

It was beautiful.
I cried.
My life has been changed for the better, like getting drunk and watching a Red Dwarf marathon...

Thank you, Bucky. :o)

11:51 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

I can see the evil, evil marionettes now.
Thank you for that, right before I got to BED!

1:05 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I should have obeyed my own command and gone back to bed rather than wandering here at 3:45 a.m.

3:48 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

WOW. Your abilities stun me.

8:19 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Normally I would scream "CHEAT! I did Sound of Music first!!" but I just don't have the energy to go find it and link to it and who'd give a shit anyway since YOURS was so cute so I'll just turn...and walk out of the room, pouting.

8:42 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You yodeled in an audio post. That's fabulous! Now, I've heard everything.

I second what LeafGirl said.

Oh, and don't listen to Bloggy, he's just jealous. ;)

9:27 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

just make sure you don't go get bad vocal node surgery and end up playing second fiddle to a teenager in a tiara for the rest of your career - that is all I ask.

10:55 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

CHEAT! Oh wait, I wasn't going to do that...hehe

3:22 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

I'm so impressed . . . I couldn't yodel if I tried.

4:22 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger SierraBella said...

OMG!
Now you've got my eye makeup running and I look like a raccoon!
Actually we sound quite a bit alike, maybe I can be your vocal stand-in?
I can't yodel, though...

5:18 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Lay-ee-oh-da-lay-ee-oh-da-Loo! Wooo! Miss Brooke is auditioning to yet again be one of the charming Von Trapp children in our local semi-pro theater production of this fine, but overdone musical. If I hear the song even one more time, I WILL DIE.

7:59 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - now that is a first, comparison wise. Does that mean I get to be drunk and trying to show my boobs?

JDR - there is not enough sleep to go around, I think.

Mrtl - sadly, this is a mild one. But not mild in stupidity.

Jim - I know I shouldn't encourage your VonTrapp fetish, but dang it...

M_D - are you sure this isn't just another drunken Red Dwarf marathon?

Madame D - always take the puppets to bed with you, I say.

SS Nick - you should know there's always police tape around this site, and the tape says "Danger: High Stupidity"

LeafGirl - I'll bet you say that to all the goatherds.

Mr. B - oops, didn't mean to step on your nunliike toes. Maybe we should settle this with a duet or some such. Or should that be duel? Duelling audioblogs?

CKelli - I've always felt, deep in my heart, that I was born to yodel.

Shoshie - shall I consider that a request? ;)

Opera gal - I was planning on drinking myself out of a voice. Then maybe Disney will hesitate before calling.

Mr. B - do I have to come down there and throw brownies at you?

Nina - me neither. But I went ahead and did it anyway!

Nikki - um, er, uh...well, truth is, I did. During my Captain and Tennille phase.
And really, doesn't that shameful fact explain an awful lot here?

Sierrabella - howdy! You can't yodel? You would be my perfect vocal stand-in then. You are sooo hired.

Eclectic - ahahaha, no, I'm not laughing at you, no. You have to encourage the creativity, but yeah - how 'bout a different musical, folks? One without nazis?

9:14 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

KChia - well, I'll wear the slutty St. Pauli girl blouse, but no swiss miss hats. Nope. And I'll really have to stuff and/or defy gravity for the blouse.

9:16 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I usually enjoy "High Stupidity" Yodeling is something else. It reminds me of... well, you know!

9:25 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home