the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, January 27, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday: again with the toys

Kristine obviously has a fixation on our toys, as she has asked to see them yet again in this week's SPF (well, I wouldn't have remembered that, but for the fact that some of my Flickr toy pictures are in the SPF group there).

But that's OK. I have lots and lots of toys. In fact, I think I will save them for last. So there. Call me a rebel, why don'tcha?

On to the assignments:

My Secret:

It's a secret

This one won't be a secret forever...but it is right now. See how mysterioso my funky ass can be when I'm of a mind?


My Eyes:


The eyes of a tard

I was rather fond of my undead look on Halloween. Oh, sorry Nilbo: Hallowe'en. In Michigan, we just call it The Night After Devil's Night.


My Toys:

Million miniatures march
These pictures barely scratch the surface of my toys, but I have not the time to take new pictures. I am a lazy SPF-er today.


gumby_evolution
Evolution makes more sense with a visual model.


QuasimodOH!
And please don't tell me you didn't think I'd go for the dick joke sooner or later.


Purple butt plug
...or the flashing buttplug joke. It plays Funkytown and the lights chase in rhythm to it.

I have a feeling Kristine is going to stop inviting me to SPF if I can't leave the plug up my ass next time.

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Call you a rebel? Call YOU a rebel?

You’ve got your mother in a whirl
She’s not sure if you’re a boy or a girl
Hey babe, your hair’s alright
Hey babe, let’s go out tonight
You like me, and I like it all
We like dancing and we look divine
You love bands when they’re playing hard
You want more and you want it fast
They put you down, they say I’m wrong
You tacky thing, you put them on

Rebel rebel, you’ve torn your dress
Rebel rebel, your face is a mess
Rebel rebel, how could they know?
Hot tramp, I love you so!

You know I do :)

Funkytown? It plays Funkytown...

6:43 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You've come to quote Bowie and call me a hot tramp.

You've torn your dress
Your face is a mess
You can't get enough
But enough ain't the test

6:45 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger MrsDoF said...

The Homies look like so much fun. No wonder you want to drop in the coins and get the next set.

6:54 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Kami said...

OMG!!! Your toys are way cool.

6:54 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Redefining Play-Doh, one penis at a time.

7:04 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger dashababy said...

Beautiful eyes.

7:28 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

I just knew you'd give good toys.

And your eyes look scrumptious like that.

7:34 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

and for those in Detroit: Hallowe'en is better known as - "the day after fire departments across the US finish their advanced level training."
It's true - Devil's night is such a f-ing disaster here, what with 200+ fires in one night, that FDs all around send people here for training, since most of the fires are in abandoned buildings and cars.

7:47 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

Awesome youts! LOL
Love the play doh dick!LMAO

I played:)

8:21 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is the point of a flashing butt plug? Like a dog chasing it's tail I'm pretty certain you'r never get to enjoy the light show while it's in use.

I'm just saying.

8:39 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

those are some nice peepers ya got there

9:39 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

It DOES NOT play funkytown. You liar, I have that SAME ONE and mine doesn't...uh...um...well...

*whistling as I walk away quietly*

10:24 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mrs. DoF - Homies are addicting! And I like it....

Kami - my toys thank you humbly.

Eclectic - what, you don't like a defined penis?

Dashababy - why thank you! I didn't even pay her to say that, you know.

Amy - OK, I DID pay Amy to say that. In loonies.

Opera gal - is it still that bad in Detroit? I'd heard it was summat better now...

Renee - the day I can't make dicks out of Play-Doh is the day I walk away from the Play-Doh.

TKW - I think the real point of the flashing butt plug is that it provides light to the Lilliputians that are trapped in there.

The Mom - I find it helps me to get my groove on, if you know what I mean.

JDR - muahahaha, what if I already am one?

Annejelynn - jeepers creepers, thanks! :)

Kristine - oh, I suppose you got the new model that plays All Stefani, All the Time.

10:27 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky knows how to have fun. And I do like your eyes in that picture.

10:43 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

very nice eyes, Bucksterincess. And I'm oddly fascinated by the goon with the huge schlong (Julie Brown is leaping to my mind right now.."I like 'em big and...STUPID!").

And the buttplug. Yeah. Um. Yeah. Hopefully 'vag butter' did not come into play, no pun intended.

11:12 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Margaret said...

for some reason, Kristine had some sort of competition going on...and apparently she compared your toys to mine and said i won...so i had to come check yours out...lol...

very cool...my man T would get the hugest kick out of that plug...too damn funny...

peace...

11:20 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Won'tchu take me to? FUNKY TOWN!

That was a great song... honestly? Knowing how specialized the sex toy industry is becoming, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a niche for butt plugs that flash and play that tune:)

11:20 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, you continue to amaze me. Please don’t EVER grow up!

11:33 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Memphis said...

Love the Gumby evolution chart. I need some boots like that.

One last thing, as I am not into the whole sex toy thing as far as you know, but I was curious to know, can you use a butt plug to help with ... um ... bathroom problems? Like, if you're on a trip and you need to shit real bad and there is nowhere to stop and no paper could you theoretically hold it a little longer with the aid of a flashing disco butt plug?

Just curious.

12:03 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home