the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, February 10, 2006

Wax lips

Wow, I'm delighted that you guys were so responsive to my waxing talk. I wasn't entirely certain that the mention of my nether regions and hair removal in the same breath wouldn't drive everyone stampeding for the fire exits. Was is just that you couldn't find the door, or does it just mean you want all vagina, all the time?

Nothin' could be finer
Than to write about vaginer
In the mo-o-orning
Nothin' could be hotter
Than a hairless jism blotter
In the mo-o-orning

But I'm not here to talk about my monkey this time. The monkey has to stay in the barrel for this post.

Remember how the Nair cold wax strips box told me not to use the strips on my genitals or perianal regions, also known as The Trail of Tears? Well, there I was with a whole box of wax strips, no inclination to return them, and a little problem that I don't ever talk about here.

See, there's another reason, besides my basso profundo voice, that people mistake me for a man so often in public. It's something I've hidden here, because it's a source of some shame for me. Thought I was totally shameless, did you? Well, there's one thing I haven't shared until now. I, well, I have a little tiny smidge of a facial hair situation.

Five o'clock shadow

The pink hair isn't a wig - that's actually my natural color. I just tone it down most of the time so I can hold an office job. But as you can see from this picture, facial hair don't lie. Pretty in pink? Not so much. So I thought I'd use the strips to wax my face, instead of just using that blunt razor and cutting the fuck out of my lip like I always do. But, I'm not sure what I think of the results. Do you think I should have used more strips?

Waxed!

20 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger I'm not here. said...

Very retro!
Vertical stripes are good for you.
;o)

9:10 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Tweeze, you wuss!!

9:17 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Pink is definitely your color.

10:42 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

VAGINER
Fuck..are you mental!
We totally use that word around here.

10:50 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

I knew you were a pink haired girl--just hiding under the dark wig and shades....

10:50 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

it is quite becoming, btw--I often think of going blue.. ;)

10:51 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

DANG! Yowza...squirl's right...pink IS your color.

11:47 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - I've heard the vertical stripes are slimming...I coulda done checkerboard, though.

Mr. B - Tweeze? I'd have to get around to my eyebrow first.

Squirl - thanks! I think it brings out my inner albino lab rat.

Pissy - HA! You come from the land of vaginer, do ya? Is that like the land down under?

Effie - you should go for the blue, hell, even if it's a wig! It's just fun.

Jim - I bet you say that to..well, you probably don't say it to all the girls, huh?

12:50 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Bucky, I have to ask:
Just how dammit-painful is it?
I'm considering going to a salon...and it's not for my nails.

1:39 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Dork.

4:44 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

m_d: actually not very painful - the woman who does mine says she has had people FALL ASLEEP during their waxing.
that wouldn't be me, btw.

8:45 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

...Bucky? *gulp* I've never wanted you more than I do right this moment . . .

10:34 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

Perfect look for Valentine's Day.

3:15 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

This neon hair, you are Jessica Rabbit aren't you???

STOP FOOLING US, you guys are one in the same,huh?

2:22 AM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - Well, personally, I do think it hurts, but it's never even been enough to make my eyes tear up. And I've never run out of the salon with half my undergrowth still there.

Jess - I'm a proud member of the Local Dorks Union. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go listen to some They Might Be Giants.

Opera gal - FALL ASLEEP? Not me, either! How do you sleep when someone is ripping the hair from your genitals?

Susie - is the striped 'stache powerful mojo?

Nikki - so that's one vote in favor of the pink zebra look?

Kranki - ya think it's romantical enough?

Mike - well, the carpet's not as stripey...

MilkMaid - Ha! Well, I wish it were true, but as I look down at my chest, I see it is not so.

4:08 AM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky, that is beautiful... really!

5:11 AM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

And hey, I have that shirt :)

6:49 AM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I shall continue to aoid wax.

2:38 PM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You too! Ages and no up-date. Are you and Jess hiding out together?!

2:31 AM, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lips look very juicy.

6:15 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home