the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Your damn drunken audioblog

this is an audio post - click to play

This after a shameful number of takes.

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Bucky, you needed to be drunker than you were. How the hell could even consider being “serious” and drunk? They don’t go together—serious drunks are absurd. Enjoy yourself, woman!

2:29 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Regrettably, I am NOT drunk, but I AM up at 2:40something, and I got to hear you SAY MY NAME! Do be a do-be, don't be a don't-be! Hey, I got what I wanted, I'm going to bed happy :)

I love you. I hope you feel well tomorrow. I mean, later today.
XOXOX

2:44 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I hope you're sleeping peacefully at this time of day on a Sunday. That is, after your drunken blogging, of course.

Ichabod suggested a comment I might make about walking around in poop but I think it would make a better post.

Thanks for the drunken audioblog. It will not soon be forgotten.

8:53 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Whats romper room?

9:53 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Somebody smack her.

10:13 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved Romper Room - too bad. However, the laugh in the middle of the blog was totally worth it.

10:41 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

loved your drunken audioblog--and the fact that you care about the seriousness of Romper Room...

howr'ya feeling today? Did you remedy your not quite drunk enoughness? If so--sleep woman!

12:08 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

http://www.tvparty.com/lostromper.html

Jess: Cut and paste this address and you'll see what the romper room is all about. :o)

2:01 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Hope you survived the night!

2:59 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Your laugh is the best part of that whole thing, Bucky.

3:21 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

What were you drinking???
Twisted yet inquiring minds need to know...

10:09 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

'Twas merely cheap cheap cheap red wine. I am such an easy date in my old age...

10:14 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Like some have said, we LOVE to hear your laugh :)

10:28 PM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home