the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, March 03, 2006

There's sex! There's violence! There's farting!

I really had every intention of writing a real post tonight, but...
Well, I'm up to my chapped ass in other things I need to be doing right now. So I'm being lazy and giving you more cartoons.

This batch is from (brace yourselves with extra AquaNet) 1984. This is what I was doing when Big Brother was watching.

For all of these, unless you want to squint to read my crappy handwriting, you'll want to click on the picture to go to Flickr. When there, click on the little magnifying glass button above the picture that says "All sizes" and view the large size. Much easier on the eyes. Well, from a non-squinting standpoint. You may still want to find a sharp object with which to blind yourselves after you've seen these, but you might as well be horrified by a decent-sized image. Even an assault on the eyes should be done with the best possible resolution.


We Called Him Escargot Breath

We Called Him Escargot Breath
Can you believe nobody ever hired him?

The next two cartoons were inspired by outbursts of left-field spontaneous storytelling by my brother, Tardist. So you can blame him. Yeah, that's the ticket...

Precious Appendages

Precious Appendages
I wish I had a velvet-lined cheek box.


All I Want for Christmas is a Porcelain Millinery God

All I Want for Christmas is a Porcelain Millinery God

No, I don't know what the fuck I meant by that title, either.

Now, that was a nauseating ride down memory lane. If ever there was a reason to drink heavily, this was it.

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't mention the accordian, in the title, Bucky. :)

Wooo! I should find my diary from my early adolescent years... they wouldn't be nearly this entertaining, though...

10:17 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You still keep your stuff from 1984? By 1984 I had been married 14 years, had two sons (one almost an adolescent) and was learning to live with a wife who was trying to decide if she was straight or gay.

OK. Here’s the real question: how much storage space do you have? I get the feeling your storeroom is bigger than my house!

11:09 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

You got a lot of storage room, dontcha?
Any bottles of kitty starfish gin?

11:25 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, Melvin Haugwausch once kissed me on the penis....

I still haven't washed it.

12:50 AM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

This might be disgusting but not surprising. I know how you and Tardist could get when you were just hangin' out together.

While these might have, mildly, nauseated me I still got a bit of a chuckle. hee hee

8:42 AM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

When you show these, I'm always doing the math. "She was HOW old . . ." If this is what was coming OUT of your mind, ohlord, what was staying in there? Or maybe you let it all out. That would be good.

8:56 AM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

No, Nikki, just say no to another BH post. I think it caused me to have a dream the other night. They all had clothes on in my dream, but still....

10:03 AM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little pee just squirted out when I saw the picture of the farting accordianist.
Now if you'll excuse me, I must go wipe myself.

3:33 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Bucky? Bucky?? Honey, are you okay? You were hallucinating with your sketch pencil in hand -- I'm worried about you. How 'bout a nice bottle of scotch and a movie??

6:29 PM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe. I was one in 1984. I don't think I still have anything from back then.

9:11 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I was here, I saw, I read, and I could a sworn I commented. Let's just assume I did and it was unusually brilliant.

7:29 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Man, you were clever. And witty. And a good drawer. I can't believe nobody hired YOU.

9:45 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger limpy99 said...

"Two cheeks. Buzz off, bitch." I'm going to be laughing eerily to myself for the rest of the day on that one.

1:00 PM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home