the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bitchin' and shoppin'

Sooooo not creative tonight. I just don't have anymore asshole left in me.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

These no talent fucks like the "Bucky" imposter and "Jessica Stupidhead" need to get a life.

Our famous coat-tails are not to be ridden by the likes of them.

Have fun with The Stooges.

Later!

11:28 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

We girls DO like to go shopping, don't we?

I think I may do that m'self this weekend. Can I get you anything while I'm out?

11:55 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Iggy rocks, does he not?

6:21 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Circus Kelli said...

I think you're right. The other Bucky is totally trying to copy you. Like the Kelly at our friend Erika's new job -- she's an assistant and her name is Kelly and she sits right around the corner from Erika -- just like I used to when she worked here. A total copycat.

9:00 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Bucky Four-Eyes said...

Zombie - but you said I could ride your coat-tails...or is that just loose skin? Saran Wrap, dude...

Jim - Please, could you get me a fresh rolling pin?

Mr. B - it's a regret of mine that I've never seen the Igster perform. I have seen both of the Asheton brothers gig, but never Iggy.

CKelli - I think we should kick their copycat asses! Who's with me?

1:23 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I've never seen that boy either, but I wouldn't mind to.

Bone Machine, however, can't STAND the guy.

*ducks and hides*

2:16 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I thought you meant Photoshoppin'. I never know what to expect from you next (the original) Bucky. But, then again, I guess I never did. :-)

5:57 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Wife of Arjay said...

The "American Idol" Bucky has far less fashion sense than you do. AND...his twin brother is named "Rocky." So...(according to Arjay)...it is only right that he honor you and change his name to "Bullwinkle."

6:08 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

Don’t Waste your time watching “American Idol” when you can be stooging the Stooges. Or, viewing the special cartoon I posted just for you on my blog.

6:31 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home