the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, August 07, 2006

Is this motherfucking feminine enough for you?

For those who are worried that I've gone all girlie girlie on you, let me just present my newest, favoritest t-shirt.

You've been warned

Consider it fair warning.

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! That's excellent!

You look FABULOUS, dahling...

8:11 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Um, I distinctly recall little poop balls that fell out of your diaper an onto the floor.

8:26 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

NOTHING says "Feminine" like a flying turd, really.

10:23 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

The boys were more then happy to pass on some of their poo and fart inspired clothing to you.

Are you going to take a picture of your new starfish shirt too?

10:48 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Annie, The Evil Queen said...

You're like a mobile public service announcement.

11:49 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You know I'll be happy to show off my starfish here.

1:07 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

I'm kinda partial to the lezzie plaid pants there. :-0

8:44 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

One of my favorite lines in Madagascar is when the monkeys (hee) get caught trying to buy a train ticket, and the one says to the other, "If you have any poo, fling it now!"

Of course, it always makes me think of you, Bucky. I'm pretty sensitive and emotional that way.

9:47 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Froggylady said...

your monkey flings poo..heh heh

1:20 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Dixie said...

Yes monkeys can, and do, fling poo! Long story don't ask!


Always remember: A good monkey never monkeys with another monkeys' monkey!

1:51 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Wait, you got somethin' against monkey-on-monkey monkeyin'?

4:06 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Hell yeah!!!
:oD

7:13 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ROCKS!

9:19 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Dixie said...

No I do not. As a matter of fact, I myself have enjoyed some monkey monkeying. I'm just saying that a good monkey wouldn't, and only the naughty monkeys would!

2:10 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Karin said...

I have a tshirt that says who flung poo? Maybe we should wear them standing next to each other. Everyone likes a good poo shirt.

3:07 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home