the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Post-concert blah blah blah

this is an audio post - click to play

3 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm so sorry that you didn't get anything to eat. I hope you slept all right and that you're now well-fed and on your way home.

10:52 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Dixie said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Did you wear the chaps? I just gotta know.

9:21 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I could not be more envious. Well, that's not true. I'm more envious of Nick. But in concert tems .. this would have been just an incredible experience. If it couldn't be me to enjoy it, I'm glad it was you. (And not Nick. Fucker already won the goddamn lottery.)

4:10 PM, August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home