the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I never said I planned to grow up

As I've mentioned here before, I'm participating in a group on Flickr called "365 Days" wherein members submit a new self portrait every day for a year. The goal here is to try to be creative with the concept of a self portrait. While I don't know if I've been creative, I've certainly been psychedelic on a number of occasions.

I had my doubts, when I started this, as to whether or not I'd actually follow through with the daily "obligation" - that turns out not to've been a problem at all. In fact, today marks day 69 of my efforts.

Day 69, people. Do you really think I could let this milestone go by unheralded? My inner Beavis would not allow this day to be glossed over, as if it were any other day, with no special meaning. Oh, no, my friends. A special day deserves a special portrait. And I do mean helmet special.


Day 69

Happy 69, everyone!

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

huh-huh-huh... you said 69 uh-huh-huh-huh.

11:27 PM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, do good things come in small packages?

9:34 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ortizzle, small? Have you seen Bucky's Quasimodo video?

;-)

9:35 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Maven said...

I'm sure yours will be the most creative, if not irreverent, of all them!

10:07 AM, January 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we'd all be a tad disappointed if you did grow up :-)

4:02 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Your inner Beavis is what keeps most of us coming back!

5:02 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

69? Inner Beavis? Your self-portrait appears to have the butt closest to your head, therefore reflecting your Inner Bucky Butthead.

6:39 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - now, now, I won't tolerate such juvenile behavior on my blog! (Oh, wait, I mean, I ENCOURAGE it)

Ortizzle - see Squirl's comment. :)

Squirl - ah, memories of the giant blue penis!

Maven - I do have the irreverence down pat.

Emily - I recommend it as good practice.

SoozieQ - then I shall never disappoint.

MilkMaid - huh huh, you said "coming" huh huh huh

SS Nick - are you accusing me of being an analinguist?

JDR - I'd have to want help first.

8:42 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh but you are creative, my bucky girl. Times 69.

12:45 PM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home