the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, January 12, 2007

Sheepish grin

This morning, I spent about an hour on chat with my brother Tardist. We discussed many deep and varied subjects, such as art, music, and the flu that turns both ends of the body into veritable bazookas. I'm almost, but not quite, ashamed to admit that when I realized there was a sheep emoticon available, we also sent way too many messages involving the poor wool bearer. Rainbow + sheep, heart + sheep, girl with outstretched arms + sheep, kissy lips + sheep, smiley with tongue out + sheep...I think you get the picture.

It seemed like kismet, then, when I was browsing the images on my camera phone today, and turned up a photo I'd completely forgotten I took in the vet's office the other day.


The GOOD shepherd

Check out the look on this guy's face. What, exactly, does he have in mind for that unfortunate creature? In my opinion, he's about to give "lambchops" a whole new meaning.

Don't you dare act surprised - you had to know that, sooner or later, sheep fuckers would show up on my blog.

Why do I have a sudden and unnatural desire for mutton?

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Madame D said...

Holy crap, that looks like a James Herriot illustration.
I'm suddenly having different thoughts on "All Creatures Great and Small".

1:44 AM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'll have a couple bowls o' burgoo please. Oh, and some of them little round crackers.

6:58 AM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

You were just looking for some new ways to bring searchers to your site, weren't you?

both ends of the body into veritable bazookas, and sheep fuckers

I know your tricks, Bucky....

9:08 AM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Girl.A said...

Lamb chops was right. He's going to drug that poor sheep and then have sex with it, then chop it up and put it in the fridge and then eat some more parts whenever he gets lonely.

11:10 AM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Mike said...

I used to have a friend in Michigan that lived next to a sheep farm. I wondered why all the sheep bore a striking resemblance to my friend.

Now I am starting to understand.

4:00 PM, January 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Google stats will go crazy now, Bucky! I'm glad you finally got round to posting about sheep-shaggers. ;)

6:19 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Madame D - I'd say this lamb is both great AND small.

JDR - He could at least wait until it's fully grown.

Mr. B - you'll have to wait until the shepherd's done, ah, shepherding.

Squirl - you see right through me.

Girl.A - with some fava beans and a nice chianti?

Mike - now you understand why he was never upset about his lack of (human) female companionship.

Platypus - it was a subject that desperately needed to be broached!

7:30 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger dmmgmfm said...

Montana, where men are men, and sheep are nervous. 'Nuff said. ;-)

2:37 AM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Maven said...

See, the way I see it, what with the look on the old man's face... and the placement of sheep's behind in close proximity to his fly, one could deduce he's violating the sheep right there in the picture, and marinating it from the inside out. Deep inside.

11:47 AM, January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home