the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, October 08, 2007

A bargain at twice the price

  • Alcohol: $20.00

  • Black light fixture and tube: $14.00

  • Neon paints: $7.99

  • Rental car: $16.99/day on weekends

  • Drunken naked chicks painting each other under black light: Priceless.

Some things money can't buy (like the photos from Friday night). For everything else, there's MasterCard.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Thank you for not showing me those pictures, dear sister. :-)

6:19 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahem, Squirl! I wanna see what you don’t wanna see.

So Buck-ee………pretty please?

6:28 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - how much is it worth to you to not see any of the pictures?

SSNick - Maybe if you guys beg hard enough in comments, I can get my human canvas' permission to post a couple of pictures of her.

8:01 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Pizza???? Will that work?

8:27 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll bet those are some pretty artistic pictures...

8:37 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh Bucky... you're never gonna be the classy sister at this rate. ;)

9:27 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beg “hard enough,” Bucky? That’s the objective to viewing the pics.

9:37 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Ms SnS said...

Nick,

She might mean "well enough" instead of hard enough. :sigh: I do so love a man who begs well. :)

1:33 AM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eclectic - "Classy" is overrated... at least, that's what I hear.

And where is Nilbo? I thought he'd be all over this the moment it was published like white on rice... obviously, the man is slackin' off...

9:08 AM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Dang...to be a black light....

12:21 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I think it's lovely that you're so happy to show your true colours. Even if you don't show them to US.

And Kelli ... I wasn't slacking off. But ... close.

12:42 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

You go!

5:20 PM, October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what happens between drunkenn naked chicks stays between drunken naked chics?

7:28 AM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - pizza always works. Breadsticks will seal the deal.

CKelli - I guess "artistic" is the perfect word for some of the shots. Many of the pictures, though, I would classify simply as "pud pullers."

Eclectic - I'll be happy to eschew classiness if it means I get to do more body painting on this particular canvas.

SSNick - heh heh heh, point taken. I don't know what I was thinking with that wording...I'm gonna have to call it "Freudian."

MsSnS - the last time I heard a man beg, it was because I accidentally kneeled on his nutsack.

CKelli - yeah, you'd think the Wise and Powerful Nilbo would know there were nekkid girls painting each other, and be waiting in the wings with the first comment.
Do you think we should still invite him to the slumber party?

MilkMaid - oh, c'mon, don't you have any girlfriends you could get liquored up and then talk into a little body painting session?
(In the interest of accuracy, I must point out that we decided on the body painting before the drinking commenced...we just both paint better with a few drinks in us.)

Nilbo - oh crap, now I have that Cyndi Lauper song stuck in my head.
And I'm still working on (begging for) permission to post a couple of images from the art show. ;)

HTGT - oh, hell yeah! We're already in discussions on what kind of paint would work better for next time. I think she and I are probably taking the actual artistic part of this much farther than the makers of body paint intended.
(Oh, and as a side note, the white paint in the edible pack looks remarkably like jizz...coincidence? I think not.)

Laura - Exactly. Well, and the neighbor who came in the next morning to tell us the kids wanted to come home and noticed that my foot still had vines drawn on it. ;)

8:43 AM, October 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home