the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, April 14, 2008

The white paw of gayness

Up-high cutie pie 2

When he pooped on his tuxedo
Friday was dismayed;
He's just too fastidious
To let it stay that way.
He groomed and groomed with all his might
'Til glossy black and gleaming white
Was all you saw on little mister
Poster cat for gay.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

No, no... poop would ruin his outfit.

4:38 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, he was beyond outraged when it happened. Some of it was transferred to the carpet (Mommy's job to clean up) and he went to work quite diligently on the rest until his outfit was just perfect again.

Of course, I didn't let him give me any kisses that day...

4:54 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

You blogged about it! I hope he doesn't check your site out. The Tuxie outrage would be more than you could handle.

He sure does look cute up on the cabinets, though.

8:22 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I debated whether or not I should sacrifice Friday's dignity for the sake of a blog post...debated for about three seconds. You know it's quite a moral struggle for me when I consider it for that long.
And yeah, he's my up-high cutie pie.

8:45 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I was cracking up before I even scrolled past the title. An outraged tuxie...*shiver*

7:15 AM, April 15, 2008  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Poor kitty.
I'm glad he got his outfit all cleaned up and perfect once again.

10:05 PM, April 15, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel for Friday. So does Alex.

Wonderful post, Bucky.

12:46 AM, April 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday, it's OK. None of us kitties are purr-fect. But don't tell your silly human that. OK?

12:47 AM, April 16, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

Tuxies are soooo cute. Smoochie that shit eater anyways. You know you wanna ;-)

6:52 PM, April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home