the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, June 27, 2005

Video bitch

I am at this moment working on a solution to my video posting woes. The server where I attempted to host that .wmv file really sucks donkey dick; it shouldn't take 2+ hours to download this file over broadband. I'm finding a way to convert my wmv files to avi files so that I can use audioblog.com, which seems to have no problem with streaming speed. I'll post as soon as I have the new and improved video stupidity.

In other news, Jim and I are gearin' up for our vacation, which starts Friday. So, of course, I came down with a cold today. I feel like crap, but I'm determined to have this out of my system before we leave, as I will not be denied a second of my vacation fun. Eventually, we will be near Deadwood, South Dakota. Neither of us has ever been to SD, so we're both pretty whipped up about the whole thing. Are the Badlands bad enough for us? I'll let you know. I'll have my laptop along, and presumably some form of (help me now) dialup access while we're gone, so I hope to be updating the Cotillion as often as possible.

As it turns out, our first stop on our way out of town puts us shoutin' distance from Jess and the Bobblehead, so we're gonna meet them and see if my allergy medicine really works when in the presence of twelve cats.

Do you think the cats will like me when they see me with this?




















Did you see that? Free toy inside? Could you resist?








I think I'm safe from the feline pack. Of course, the potential evil energy from the combined presences of Jess and me just might cause weather disturbances throughout the midwest and parts of southern Canada. We'll try not to cause any havoc. No guarantees, though.

Well, it's off to a dose of Dayquil, a hot bath, and early bed for me. If you work with me, I'm sorry, but you'll probably see me tomorrow.

18 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Torrie said...

God dammit!
Now I'm REALLY jealous.

You bitches better send me the naked pictures.

7:32 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Oh, and feel better, you traveling to anywhere but New York whore.

7:33 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Heeheehee Torrie .. keep that rage going long enough to forward me any naked pics they send you ... just, you know, out of spite.

7:43 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Yeah, I get to meet Bucky, now who wants to touch me?

Im so going to show you guys a good time!

Take that any way you want to.

7:44 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Yay, Bucky gets to meet Jess. Can I go along in your suitcase? You, know, to be in the eye of the storm? Blog all about it.

7:48 PM, June 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky...I just saw your video and I had no IDEA you knew Jim Baccus. Cool! Um...teat butter? Where does one find a product like that? And I'm totally volunteering for the weiner kiss thing.

Hey! If you ever come to Seattle, be sure to look me up! I have a black belt in cheesecake.

I hope you feel better for your trip, kid!

10:02 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Torrie - you have to understand that naked pictures of me became illegal when I reached the age of 35. I am allowed to produce pictures of my bare ass with pictures of friendly ghosts blocking most of the heinous anus, and nothing beyond that.
Although there is a clause that allows me to pose nude if I'm also wearing a Yogi the Bear mask. I'll have to get back to you on that.

And yes, I am a whore. And thanks for thinkin' of my health. ;)

Nilbo - Hey, where are all the schlong pictures you promised me?
Don't be tryin' to divert attention away from your nudity and onto mine and Jess'.

Jess - I think they wanted to touch you long before I had anything to do with the equation. But that's neither here nor there. What I need to know is this: Is your house Chaps Optional?

Squirl - If you're in my suitcase, how will I have room to sneak Hermione, Weebles, and Livey out with me? Baby Nala I can put in my makeup case.

Dazed - wow, my voice does wonders for me. Now I get to kiss your weiner, too? I'm the luckiest Bucky in the whoooole world.
I will teach you much about the teat butter when I come to Seattle. You will soon be making cheesecake with nothin' but teat butter.

And Thurston Howell III never looked so rugged and handsome!

11:15 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Schlong pics will be on the way as soon as I invest in a macro lens. You know, the kind they use to capture close-ups of hummingbirds.

11:45 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, I've seen your suitcase. Plent of room for everybody in there. :-)

8:50 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Okay, I'll admit it.

I'm jillis.

I'll be watching the weather for unusual disturbances resembling the vortex of evil.

P.S. - Bucky, I guess I've missed any updates. How's the stop-smoking campaign going?

9:27 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

So, what was the toy inside that packaging that obviously SUCKED?

10:36 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Hellfire and brimstone!
Glad you gave early warning-
I'm stocking up on canned foods, batteries and Rice-A-Roni The S.F. treat!

11:41 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Sierrabella, for a second I thought that said the San Francisco threat.

12:24 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

California anytime soon?

I don't have cats. I keep a cupboard full of Benedryl!!

come on Bucky...come see me and the Fonz!!!

12:48 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Nilbo, God I love you.

Bucky and Jessica, whatever you do, DON'T walk into a church together.

1:20 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Squirl? The S.F. threat??? Are you sayin' this event might cause earthquakes too?

I'm off to find a cross and hang some garlic over the doors!

1:33 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Torrie - well, that kinda wrecks most of our plans. You know, to sit in church and sing hymns and such.

Sierrabella - I can't imagine we'd cause earthquakes as far west as Cali, but the garlic and crosses are probably for the best.

1:56 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You all really have no idea how much this comment thread is amusing me.

Garlic and crosses, I like that one. It would work too as you rarely find me out in the daytime.

Churches and me, yeah that wont happen either dont worry.

Chaps optional? Butt of course.Just dont accidently sit on a cat and youll be fine.

People seem to think any girl coming to my house will end up molested, I guess all my comments of hey Ill fuck your girlfriend were actually read.

But Bucky is someones WIFE. Not that I havent done that but umm, I really dont think anyone is going to drive half way cross country just to let me boink their wife.

Nice that you all think they would though hahahahahahaaaa.

Perverts.

Besides, my poor puppy would be scared for life, what kind of person do you think I am?

6:09 PM, June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home