the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Muffins


Every pirate needs a parrot. Weebs says "Ahoy, matey!"

It's late, we drove all day, and it's takin' me for-fucking-ever to post pictures over dialup. Argh! Jess has already told the story better than I could have over on her site, I'll have more to say, but it shan't be tonight.

Let me just say one thing: Jess made us fresh, hot, banana nut and blueberry muffins. I will be back.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Mmmmmmm....muffins! I wanna go bank robbing and Brad Pitt-abducting too, as long as there's muffins!

12:01 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Yes, I bake. I also rob banks and rape movies stars, what can I say? A girl needs to have hobbies.

Just like Weebs needs to be a stinky parrot on everyone who walks into my house.

We all have needs.

4:32 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I love this picture. Weebs looks like he thinks he belongs there. Jess, muffins??? Now I really have to come over. Woo-hoo!

9:25 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Hot muffins and beautiful pussies. That is some vacation you're having there, girlfriend.

9:26 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I like-a da muffins.

11:18 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

OH YOU TEASE!!

You know my whole family is a Stripper Brownie/Cookie addicts!!!

*twitching again*

1:03 PM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Huh. Huh.
You said muffins.

2:59 PM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Muffins? m-u-f-f-i-n-s???
*ordering a transatlantic flight*

3:29 PM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Shame on you posting about Jess's hot muffins.

Hot muffins.
Hot muffins.
Hot stripper muffins.

(Just helpin' you out with your Google hits, Muffin.)

10:24 AM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Danielle said...

omg that cat is soo cute!

11:36 AM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

chips a hoy?

11:47 AM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home