the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tell me the truth



Do these chaps make my ass look big?

33 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

It's not the chaps . . . yea, the new hair color makes your ass look big.

Does my BIG ASS make my ass look big?

11:38 PM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'd say that fat wallet makes your ass look small. And no, I won't show you mine just 'cause you showed me yours....!

12:02 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Uh mi Gawd Becky, look at her butt, its so big, like she must be one of those rappers girlfriends or something....


SPRUNG! Little in the middle but she got much back!


Hi, my name is Jessica and I like big butts and I can not lie.

1:19 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Look out! She's backing up!

6:23 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hell no!!! But I do notice the wallet on the right side!!

7:22 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I think your bum looks like a million bucks in those chaps.

7:49 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - if it's the hair color, then my ass must look even bigger now!
Uh, or did you mean the hair on my ass?

Eclectic - You think this is funny with the wallet, you should see me at the laundromat. Wallet in right side, change pouch in left side -- I am a bulging ass-o-rama!

Jess - If you like big butts, then we can definitely continue to be friends.

Mrtl - well, yeah, my vacation was pretty centered around my chaps. Chaps Across America.

Mr. B - behave or I will run your ass over with my forklift backside.

Danielle - Me and my sexy wallet. The wallet was about to be much poorer for a trip to tacky tacky Wall Drug.

Amy - why thank you! Would that be a million American or a million Canadian? Either way, bet I could afford another vacation with it.

8:12 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Bucky, you cracked me up and gave me the title for my today's post, which will be up in a few.

8:31 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

(Not that I'm lookin' or anything) Nice ass! Not big--well proportioned--the chaps just accentuate the booty!

9:06 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Lady, aintcha got nuthin' smaller ...?

I can't quite tell if the chaps make your ass look big. Denim creates an optical effect - the blue range of the colour spectrum shortens perspective lines (as any artist knows) and distorts any sense of relative size (there's a reason why jeans are BLUE).

So send me a picture in the same pose with JUST the chaps, and I'll have a better answer for you.

9:45 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn! That's a fine arse!

10:31 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Yes. But not in a bad way- More of a JLo way.

11:15 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - ha, your blog does NOT make your ass look big. Your ass is wise, not big, darlin'.

Effie - of course you're not lookin'. And I thank you for your eyes-averted flattery.

Nilbo - you just watch it, buddy, or you're liable to wind up with an inbox chock full o' my ASS.

Laurenbove - could you come remind my husband of that? I'd appreciate it.

Torrie - did I ever mention that you're in my will now?

11:51 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

ETA around Bucky's left cheek....2.3 light years...

11:51 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - you oughtta see the tractor beam on this thing...

11:52 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Bucky-
Don't be as(s)inine, you look just fine!

12:07 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

Jess and I must be connected someone - I open your latest post and cue the music please..."I like dem butts and I cannot lie..." Full blown "Baby Got Back" starts playing in my head.

just lovely, my dear.

12:10 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sierrabella - that's so poetic! And now it's official: I have a fine ass.

Annejelynn - that's hilarious! You just be glad you don't have to see chapped-but-jeanless ass.

12:20 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I wish my ass was that small. bitch. ;)

12:57 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I think it makes you look like a smart-ASS.

1:02 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kristine - what? You mean those nude ass shot Shaun sent me weren't really you?
Man, I want my money back.

Squirl - I don't think I needed the chaps for that look.

1:28 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

I was trying to come up with a smart ass comment . . . but drawing a blank here. . .

Butt no, is the answer to your question!

2:03 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

So, if I understand this correctly, your big threat to me is that if I don't comport myself better, I may end up with a photo of your jeans-less ass? That's all you got? No, I mean .. seriously, that's ... it?

"You better behave, Mister, or you get to see my ass!"

Man, this is shooting fish in a barrel.

By the way, could you forward the pic of Kristine's ass that Shaun sent you? She sent it to me a while back, but it crashed my server.

2:28 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger mary bishop said...

I give your ass an "A plus"...not plus size mind you...just better than a straight A.

I give your chaps an A plus too...I used to have a pair when I road motorcycles (as a passenger) ...all chaps are assless, aren't they?

Thanks for stopping by!

3:13 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nanina - Glad to see you get to the bottom of the issue.

Nilbo - Am I gonna have to protect you from the Wrath of Kristine after that comment? Because I fear she could totally kick my (chapped) ass. We could both be in a lotta trouble.

Marybishop - I do belive that, as Susie has pointed out, "assless chaps" is fairly redundant. But isn't it fun to say?
And every time I see your name, I think of the now-deceased crazy woman from General Hospital. Did you take a lot of flak about that when she was on the show?

3:40 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! assless chaps are redundant indeed. I always think of Howard Stern's fartman. Thankfully I have a much lovelier replacement thought and I'd be happy to remind your D.H. if he needs a reality check.

5:12 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

You know those things you're not really sure are true? Like yetis? And the chupacabra?

I didn't think you actually had assless chaps.

You're officially my chupacabra now.

P.S. Nice booty.

5:15 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Vertical stripes or more slimming:)

Hey, nice ass, kid!

9:21 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Meadow said...

Some folks pay big money to get an ass like that. :D

9:53 PM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a fantasstic ass! Nicely proportioned, not all flat and ass-less. I bet hubby loves it too!

10:01 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Oh, don't be silly. Kristine loves her some Nilbo, and she knows I wouldn't need two hands and a flashlight to find her ass if she was within reach.

How does one get a chapped ass, anyway? Dangle it out the window on a winter morning?

10:23 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Your ass is not fat until your underwear tag says Flint Tent and Awning.

9:43 AM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Laurenbove - Any time you wanna remind my husband that I have a great ass, you are more than welcome to do so. Just do it when I'm there, 'cause I never get tired of hearin' it.

Plum - thanks! I've always wanted to be someone's chupacabra. Now I know that dreams CAN come true...

Nugger - I need to plan better for these photo ops.

Goddess - this ass can be yours for only $2! (oh, that's not what you meant, was it?)

Lawbrat - flattery will only result in more ass pictures. And thanks!

Nilbo - hangin' my ass out the window would surely chap it. Also, immersion in a snowbank will do the trick.

DP - It was indeed a feat of acrobatics to snap this ass pic. But I DO have really long arms.

Jeffs place - It's not so much a tent as it is a small shed.

1:30 PM, July 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home