the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, July 11, 2005

Comedy of errors

This would be funny if it were happening to someone else. Please, let this be happening to someone else!

This week will be spent in intensive geek training, to which Jim dropped me off on his way home. This morning, after I woke up at the last possible minute to go to class, I realized that I had managed to misplace my hairbrush (kind of important - have you seen this thing I call my "hair"?), my face powder (to keep makeup from melting instantly), enough underpants for the week, and, most importantly, the power cord for my laptop. Yes, I'm on batteries right now, and the little indicator is makin' me nervous.

I took a cab to Circuit City today to get a replacement power cord. I wound up having to buy a whole power adaptor, and now that I have it back in my room, it does not work.

So, here's my "yes, I'm still alive and my ass hasn't dropped off the face of the earth" post, and when I can get some reliable power for my laptop, I'll make with the funny again.

You know, funny to me.

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Oh my god. Who did you piss off and why did you do it? SOOO not cool. Not. Cool.

7:21 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

See, this is what you get for leaving us.

If you get some power, check out my latest post. It's right up your alley.

8:01 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Ouch. *snickering* No really, ouch.







*snorts*

8:13 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I missed the itinerary! Where the HELL are you? You're dropped off, Jim's gone home . . . I'm so confused.

9:29 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Alright Bucky, now THAT's what I call an acCOMplishment: you confused a counselor and a lawyer in one measly post. Where's the answer key?

12:37 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Danielle said...

OMG!! someone's hiding your stuff! lol

8:04 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Have Jim overnight your shit to you. Yes, it's that important.

8:49 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Did you say you're gonna mate with the funny? So, you and The Funny are gonna have little funlings? Awww, Bucky, that's so sweet...

9:22 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Straight from a wonderful vacation to this?
Hope you didn't lose the assless chaps as well.

11:58 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

I connot freakin' believe that my last post is sitting there without a Bucky comment.

I can only imagine what comment-y goodness she would come up with.

2:00 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok now see here all you people, this is her punishment for leaving us. Now that she wants to get back to us so bad, she cant. This will teach her to go on vacation and try to have fun without us.

(p.s. I talked to her last night, she is fine, ticked, and should have a new power cord today.)

2:35 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

you're definitely hooked on blogging

6:04 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Jessica, you have the inside scoop. When does Bucky get teleported back from Area 51?

8:18 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Well I dont know if I should reveal any more of Buckys secrets, last I heard she was in a secret location with Dick Cheney, making fun of Howard Dean and writing songs about cat food pussy.

She says not to worry, the air is good where she is and she didnt get that new cord today, shooting for tomorrow. She got a hair brush though. The cord seems to be MIA, prolly left somewhere along the desert highway, used and abused and tossed aside.

You know, just like we did with Brad Pitt.

1:14 AM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Just as I thought, she's bailed on us.

6:47 AM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Geez, you people are testy!

8:55 AM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Yeah! I just heard! I am a people AND I have testes!!!

Thank you so much!!

*goes out to buy more Red Hots*

12:53 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky was on this morning. Will she show again today?

6:45 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Will I show? Depends on whatcha wanna see.

7:23 PM, July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home