the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, July 03, 2005

My heart has been stolen


Pimp Daddy Roo

I walked in expecting to abduct Livey, Weebs, Baby Nala, and the puppy. Now I think I may have to add Roo to my list.

I need a bigger suitcase next time I go through that way...

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Oh he's so pretty! Alright, that's it: we're hitting J.R.'s house at midnight with cat carriers. Who's with me?

12:09 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Roo is the sweetest old man there is, he is my favorite boy, well, ok him and Bobbles the snuggle boy. Dont tell either of them, they both think they are my favorite. Actually, all the kitties do, I tell them all, your my favorite grey kitty, your my favorite orange kitty, your my favorite Eleven kitty, your my favorite fat chunky Buttercup o love kitty.

They are so not spoiled, nope.

Everyone falls in love with Roo, you just cant help he, he stares at you until you love him, then he kills his toys and brings them to you and sings you a song.

4:30 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Sounds like vacation is off too a good start

9:04 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

He is one gorgeous kitty. He really knows how to pose, too. Jess, I can see that you would be the type to spoil every one of them. I would wanna too.

9:27 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Bucky, I sent you a perfectly useable, used suitcase . . .

9:27 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, that's right. I bet the cats would've loved it, too!

10:24 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Do I have be the first one to say it???
What kind of gyp pussy photos are you posting?
You're holding out on us!

I do love the kitties, though.

12:33 PM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

So agreeing with sierrabella on that one! But I suppose cute pussy is cute pussy so I shouldn't complain. I realy want to know though Bucky, could you name each cat correctly while you were there?

6:42 AM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

This is starting to sound like a conversation with my hubby
--he's really nasty sometimes. When I walk into the room and our cat Smokey is there--he says he's happy--he has his two pussies!

3:02 PM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I'm just curious what your next post is going to be about. We shouldn't expect too much while you're on the road with dial-up at best.

4:40 PM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Come back! I miss you!

5:17 PM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home