the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My ass is displayed better than my hair

Here sits my chapless ass in my favorite wireless Burger King, and I think the first thing you should know is this: I sunburned my tits today. Not to the point where it looks like I've got bacon on my rack, and not on the nipples or anything, but my cleavage got just a little pan fried in the Badlands today.

Now that we've got that out of the way, let's talk about Wall Drug. All the way across South Dakota, there were signs upon signs upon signs with odd little advertisements for Wall Drug, but no real location. This went on for hundreds of miles before an actual exit was advertised. I have to say, if you can see all that, and you don't stop to see what all the fuss is, then your level of curiosity is sub-par and you can't be my buddy.

We stopped at Wall Drug on our way into Rapid City, but I just felt like the experience was missing, I don't know, a certain something. (No singing!)

Today I figured out what it was we were missing: Assless chaps. We went back to Wall Drug this morning.

walldrugparking1

I think Jim was enjoying the photographing of my ass just a little too much.

ass_parking

After our little sashay around Custer state park yesterday, Jim was feelin' just a little chummy with the buffalo.


buffalo_jim

Personally, I was just wonderin' where the big bunny's correspondingly large genitalia was.


bunnypoint
Oh, like YOU wouldn't wonder, too!

And I could think of no better tribute to a badly replicated scale model of a national treasure than to salute it with my beloved but often misunderstood chaps.


mt_assmore

Satisfied that we had acted stupid in Wall Drug for exactly the correct amount of time, we proceeded on to the next leg of our journey, the Badlands. Like my Mount Rushmore pictures, I have lots and lots of Badlands pictures that I will upload when I feel like bein' serious. That might not be until I get home. We'll see. In the meantime, I can tell you it was gorgeous, breathtaking, and extremely windy.

badhair1

Even Jim couldn't contain his hair today.

jimbadhair1

I mentioned it was windy, right?

badhair2

Tomorrow: Welcome to fuckin' Deadwood.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

That last pic is very hot. I knew you'd find Wall Drug irresistible. Me, too.

9:49 PM, July 06, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

OK, if "deadwood" is where you want to spend your romantic getaway, we may need to call in Susie or something.

11:15 PM, July 06, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Two questions:

1. How many people saw you (and, I'm assuming, gave you bizarre looks) posing in your assless-but-worn-with-jeans chaps, in front of the Wall Drug sign?

2. WHAT THE HELL IS WALL DRUG, WOMAN?? You piqued our curiosity, and then let us down. We, The Internet as Your Ho, need to know.

11:30 PM, July 06, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

re the last pic:
Yowza!
Hubba Hubba!

12:14 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Oh, and FUCK JEANS.

12:15 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Please do not say "dead wood" in front of the males...it weakens us.

That bunny has nice gloves.

7:02 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Danielle said...

That's great. I can just imagine the people's expression who were driving by and saw ya in those assless w/jeans chaps!

7:32 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Hey, I love all the pictures. I can't believe I turned off my computer last night before you posted this. Sorry about the sunburn. Hope it heals rapidly and doesn't peel.

9:30 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Aloe to cool the burn; shea butter to help keep you from peeling. That's my 2 cents.

I'm surprised no one has made a double entendre regarding Dead "Wood."

Here's hoping that the only dead "wood" you'll encounter during your getaway is the name of the town. Dunno about anyone else, I dig my wood to be alive and kickin'!

10:21 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger c said...

I second what LadyBug said: what the freaking crap is Wall Drug??!!

11:28 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

That rabbit doesn't look too happy about your pointing out it's inadequacies!

2:10 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

What about the wireless Burger King? Is there really such a thing?

2:26 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Um, stop running around the country like a freak and get back here.

Here being your computer where you can update every day, or my house whichever you prefer. Im totally bored. Damn it.

4:41 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I've never said this before, not joking and not serious. I am going to say this ONE TIME and never again.

That's hot.

3:14 AM, July 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home