the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thar she blows!

explosion

Given all the awful things that swim with impunity through my mind, you had to know it was just a matter of time before my head exploded.

Brain confetti for everyone!

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brain confetti? Is that like toe jam or finger butter?

11:18 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brain: the portion of the vertebrate central nervous system that constitutes the organ of thought and neural coordination, includes all the higher nervous centers receiving stimuli from the sense organs and interpreting and correlating them to formulate the motor impulses, is made up of neurons and supporting and nutritive structures, is enclosed within the skull, and is continuous with the spinal cord through the foramen magnum

Confetti:small bits or streamers of brightly colored paper made for throwing (as at weddings)

Oh! I understand, I think. Your organ of thought and neural coordination is throwing small bits or streamers of brightly colored paper.

11:51 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

I am so not cleaning that up.....

12:22 AM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

So generous this Bucky. Always giving of herself.

*time to watch Pulp Fiction*

7:01 AM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

:::dancing in own brain confetti:::
Can't say I don't know how that feels...

9:44 AM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kitty - and that makes me a popular girl.

Dazed - it's somwhere in between teat butter and butt powder.

SS Nick - Yes, there is a party inside my skull. It'a a kegger. A topless kegger.

Jess - you don't have to clean it up as long as you promise to do the famous Crab Dance with me. Crabtastic!

Mr. B - at least my brains aren't all over the back seat of your car. Not this time.

M_D - so it's YOU who keeps leaving brain confetti all over the Internet.

10:01 AM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I so want pictures of the crab dance.

11:53 AM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Wonderful Photoshop. Wait, tell that really is Photoshop... Bucky???

12:02 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

WAIT!!!!!!!!! I'm grabbin' a bowl!

Aw, hell. I thought it would be a juicier texture than this

hehehe

12:49 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo - you know you can only see the crab dance via pay-per-view. Call me, we'll work out a deal.

Squirl - Photoshop based on what I SHOULD look like right now.

Michele in Mich - I could stir in some chicken broth if that would help.

1:22 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

I thought it was a hat. I mean like the queen wears.

2:47 PM, September 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't WEAR hats. Oh, you mean the BRITISH queen.

3:32 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

*sigh* Put your top back on, Bucky.

8:11 PM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home