the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, December 02, 2005

Just not right

Sometimes I got nothin' to say, but it never stops me from blathering and slathering frosting on a hollow cake; I take another look with fresh-pressed eyes and I was right to walk that night sky into the solid ground.

Um...what?

I'm starting to spend so much time in my bathrobe that I look like an escaped mental patient, so I figured I might as well write that way, too. Oh, I hear you all now. "Ooooh, how about some more o' those sexy, sexy bathrobe shots?" Well, let me tell ya - I ain't that easy.

Okay, yes I am. Fact of the matter is, though, I don't have any new bathrobe pictures, and I'm too lazy to take any. So quitchyer whinin' about it. Wait, wait, that was harsh on my part. Come on back, 'cause I've got a picture I think you'll like even more than the bathrobe.

It's festive.


Happy Holidays
Click on picture for larger image if you're not already totally grossed out by this.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Now that i've picked myself up from the floor and and wiped the beer from the screen.. excellent post!

12:19 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sooo stealing that and mailing for my Christmas card this year.

1:36 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

You would probably know if there is a Grissolm action figure.

I can't seem to find one, internet-wise.

I SO WANT ONE.

2:12 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I sent you an e-mail on this one and almost forgot to comment.

I can't say I wasn't forewarned about this one. There was no green tea spray on my monitor this morning as you made me spit into my phone when we talked about this.

Mr Hankey is one of the best Christmas icons going. and going. and going. Hm, that has a slightly different connotation here.

10:44 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You are MENTAL woman.
And exactly where did you FIND THAT AT??
I need one of them.

1:15 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Mr. Hanky the Xmas Pooh?? Oh my! I love it! This reminds me, I have something to email you when I go to work on Monday:)

3:43 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bear - I knew I could draw you in with more monkey butt.

Jim - Haha, go for it - I'd love to see the expressions on the recipients' faces!

She who... - Have you tried ebay? It seems like everything in the world makes its way to ebay. I've bought Homies there.

Squirl - glad only your phone got teabagged. ;)

Pissy - I believe the monkey is a Walgreen's special.

Emily - My robe needs to come off and receive some stitching. It enjoys its own raggedyness, I think.

Nugget - now I'm scared!

6:03 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

7:41 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Clean up on Aisle 3 please, clean up on Aisle 3!

8:48 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Umm...yeah. I took your advice and didn't click.

9:50 AM, December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe that is a Hanky (aka Christmas Poo) sticking outta that monkey's butt....

Now THAT is a Christmas card!!! hehehehehehe

7:42 AM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home