the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wait, wasn't Friday afternoon, like, three minutes ago?

As the weekend draws to a regrettable close, let me take care of a few items of bizness.

  • Jess, I'm so sorry your adoption plans for Pete the St. Bernard didn't work out. All those doggies still need help, and lots of food, so I'm gonna give a shout out and a link to the national Saint Bernard Rescue Adoption Foundation and the Illinois Saint Bernard Rescue, where Pete is currently a foster home guest. These are the sweetest dogs in the world, and any donations anybody wants to throw their way will be most appreciated. I dare you to go look at the pictures and not melt into an embarassing puddle in your computer chair.
  • Kristine, I got your package (heh heh) and I am delighted. A photo session is sure to follow. That's all I'm gonna say about that for now. Oh, get your minds out of the gutter people. Although when dealing with objects which will fit up my ass (and, contrary to popular belief, there is a finite cutoff size for that), one never can be too sure...
  • Of all the questions I get asked, probably the one that is most often repeated is: "What would it look like if you fell asleep, and then someone drew you facial hair with a black magic marker?" Well, wonder no more, my twisted friends:


Pachuco (never pass out around drunk people with magic markers)

Personally, I think I look like a Homie. This one, in particular:

My twin?

Okay, then, let's make the resemblance complete!

The resemblance is complete

I hear the swoosh swoosh of the butterfly net, so it must be time for me and my mental-patient bathrobe to bed down for lights out. Tomorrow may be brutal, but I'll try to slip y'all a note under the door.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

I need to find a good fedora to send you, Bucky, to make the transformation complete.

I can't look at any animals that are in shelters without completely losing it. That is my 'when I win the lottery' dream - to adopt them all.

10:59 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Mahala said...

Ya know, I finally found some Homies in a machine at WalFuckinMart. I got the dead Homie, the depressed and won't stand up for herself Homie and the dead Homie's brother, the reborn Christian, complete with cross. The only homie lookin' Homie I got was Lizard. Yes, I'm a dipwad and had to go on the website to see which ones they were. I think WalFuckinMart is censoring the Homie machine. It's a conspiracy.

11:15 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

You look better than me now~! (well that is not difficult)

8:49 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Always lovely to wake up Monday morngin to a dsicussion of what may or may not fit in your ass ... photo sessions .. and embarrassing puddles on your computer chair.

8:53 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

RUN! It's the all-seeing eye!

Oh wait, it sees all, no matter where you run.

SKIP, SKIP! It's the all-seeing eye!

9:13 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Hey! That was my idea: Stink-eye Homie. Dammit, Bucky. Now I'll never make my fortune with Homies (in bed).

9:27 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo! It's Homie Monday at the Cotillion!

I'm clueless about Homies, so I'm not sure which one I look like. Maybe I'm the dressed up at work so I might actually do some work at work Homie. Naaaa...

9:53 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Anything else you can slip me under the door, Bucky?

9:57 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

That eye is really scaring me. I've seen you costume too many times to be disturbed by the facial hair.

11:12 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh! you look swell manuel in the marker and eye!

There goes a big gresshopparh.

11:17 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

Wow the resemblance is amazing. The eye is scary.

11:29 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jim - actually, I have the perfect hat. I'll have to do a Homie-twins photo session.

Romani Heart - haha, I wouldn't put it past WalMart to fuck with you. But at least you've got Lizard (I like him too).

Kylz - well, at least I know if I ever had the sex change, I might still be able to get some action...

Spikey1 - so you're saying my moustache is a rousing success?

Nilbo - the disclaimer on my ass size was just for you, darlin'.

Mr. B - yes, it pleases the Eye when you skip. Skip for me, packaging boy!

Eclectic - don't worry. The sun'll come out tomorrow (in bed).

CKelli - I think it's high time they came out with the Blogging Homie. I need to write to the David Gonzales dude right now...

LadyBug - well, my boobs are almost flat enough to slip under the door...

Squirl - I'm sure you saw me in my childhood Paper Moustache plenty of times. You poor thing!

Amy - so that's one vote in favor?

Nina - the Eye sees all, and tells nothing. ;)

2:59 PM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Maybe that's the ball of eye that appears on the not-so-almighty dollar.

3:11 PM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

My husband actually drew a happy face on my forehead when I was having a nap one day--he was reading his Auto Trader magazine and happened to be circling cars he liked with a blue permanent marker and thought--"Oh look, she's sleeping so peacefully--I wonder if this will wake her up" and it didn't!

My brother drew a moustache on me with a grease pencil once--but I wasn't asleep (I couldn't stop him either)

You look pretty with a goatee--teehee--and that evil eye *shudder* spooky!

8:47 AM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home