the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, March 27, 2006

Yeah, I'm here

Dear Internet as a Whole -

Hi! How ya doin'? I know it's been a couple of days since I've fed you anything new, and I hear your stomach beginning to growl. Frankly, I'm a little frightened.

I promised a couple of you unholy pictures involving a certain washed-up celebrity, but I just don't feel like I have the time to do it justice tonight. So here...look at the weird picture! It's very nearly a shiny thing!


Green ice, purple hair

I promise more consistent content after I get moved. Not too much longer now! And boy, will I have some content.

Question of the night: why isn't there a place near me that will deliver pizza, steaks, and sushi at midnight? Or any other time of the day, for that matter. I could work all night given sufficient culinary delights. As it is, I'm just floundering with pretzels and Reese's Pieces.

Who wants to bring me a pizza?

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

I just had pizza, granted it was a microwave lean cuisine diet veggie pizza, but it was yummy.


Taco pizza is the shiznit though.

1:31 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, sure - torment me with the taco pizza. That is SO against the Geneva Convention.

2:27 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, you is just in the wrong place, darlin’. Had you stayed in Louisville you could now be feasting on pizza at least. I don’t know any place that delivers cut up raw fishes or the such. But pizza, it is here.

2:28 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, I could get pizza delivered at midnight here, but I'd be willing to bet they wouldn't bring me a filet mignon in the bargain.

2:30 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Same problem here. Of course, I could always walk around the corner to the pub and see if there were any leftovers in the kitchen.

2:37 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

I'd totally bring you a steak...um, if I was a guy, I could get in a reference to "my tube steak", but since I have no such appendage, I'll just leave it alone.
24 hour grocery stores. I love them.
24 hour Wal-Marts, too.
Everything needs to be 24 hours.

4:46 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Pizza, steak AND sushi? All at once? Wow you sound like you were really hungry.

Ichabod makes a pretty good Mexican pizza, but I doubt he'd deliver it to you at midnight.

7:30 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

The idea for your newest business venture: Bucky's "After Midnight" -- it's a take-out/delivery place specializing in foods for the late-night hungries, including steak, pizza, sushi, deluxe nachos and select greasy breakfast items. We'll franchise it, they'll be everywhere in no time!

8:45 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I make a killer home-made peanut butter, pineapple, squid and tunafish pizza that I'll bring to you. Just let me know the address.

Hope you're feelin' up to par soon, gal. We miss ya.

9:37 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

The only thing I can get delivered here after midnight is a blowjob.

Sometimes I'd rather have a pizza though.

All the best to you Bucky, don't worry about updating when you're busy. Your adoring public will still be here.

Later!

9:44 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

What's wrong with pretzels and Reese's Pieces? Sounds like a well-balanced meal to me!

9:52 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

That is what I have for breakfast each morning!

9:59 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nikki, I thought it was maggots or something at first. But I think it's ice.

11:05 AM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A steak sounds good! Last time I had one was with Squirl and Chia. It wasent so tender. It was good, just not filet mignon good.

Now I sound like that one yogurt commercial.

11:30 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

I lubs me a coney pizza. Yummy. It was the first thing I taught my kids to cook LOL

I will bring you pizza, but I ain't Domino's & don't have a 30 minute guarantee. More like an hour. Or so. :D

11:53 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Here's a pizza and some wings too--you're too busy girl! Loving the purple you!

12:34 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totally hate it when the world doesn't cater to my demands like that...

2:42 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I will buy you a pizza.
You deserve a fucking pizza.

And how do you create your crazy ass pictures. You HAB. Makes me feel like I am on acid.

2:49 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Nice picture!
Pizza sounds wonderful right now...
:oD

8:36 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home