the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, March 20, 2006

Chap slap

Yes, I did really wear my chaps at work on Friday, and Balulah video'd it. And I figure, why not traumatize everyone online?

Nifty psychedelic effects added to protect the identity of a co-worker who walked into the frame for a second or two.

Sleep well. MuahahaHAAAAAA!

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Nilbo said...

What the hell language is that? "These gimmel frigs."???

And boo - way too dark. I hate Macromedia Flash.

But nice, firm slap there.

7:57 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nilbo would notice the nice, firm slap. Xanax makes for a fun going-away party.

8:13 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I enjoyed this video. It was quite fun dragging the slider left and right making Bucky spank her own ass over and over. And over and over.

WORK. IT. BABY!!

8:51 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

I love that ass slap noise!

The ass isn't too bad either.

Like the others, I also have no idea what was said. I bet it was pretty hot though.

9:24 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where's the close-up of your ass, uh, a mean "ass slap'?

10:24 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Xanax and leather chaps -- it frightens me, but it's exciting too. *heh*

10:39 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Is she calling you a camel tard?


cause thats sorta rude


Or was is It's K Butt Tard

Cause that makes sense...

11:00 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

YEE-HAW!!!

11:15 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Whoooo!
Back that ass up!
I think I'm going to have to do what Mr. Bloggerific did, and make you slap your ass a lot.

5:49 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! That's great Bucky!

Made my whole morning! Hee!

9:03 AM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy hell, that is hot.

(And Nilbo, you're a gimmel frig.)

3:11 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG.

People here at work think I'm watching pRON....

3:17 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OK, here's the deal:

This is a little bitty snippet of the whole video, the part I felt afforded the most amusement yet made me look the least cow-like (because I feel there are some overtly bovine moments in there). What had happened before this is Balulah started to swing the camera away, then I started wiggling my ass and she swung it back. So the first part is the end of her saying the word "camera" and then she says "oh, sorry" as she's swinging the camera back to me.

7:02 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

yes, nice firm slap - nyce

12:31 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Totally and utterly great, Bucky girl.

9:07 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Encore! Encore!

10:22 AM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home