the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Proof of my age

Butterfly breath

Last night, I had it in mind I was gonna post about a story that used to scare the piss outta me when I was a kid. So I spent a bit of time researching the topic and grabbing pictures to use. Now, the story still creeps me out a fair amount, so you'd think I'd have been wide awake at that point.

Well...

About 9:15, I nearly tipped over in my chair because I had nodded off in mid-sentence while typing. That was my cue to declare nap time. What? Naps are good for you! That's what I tell myself, at the same time as I'm telling myself naps are not just for old people.

So I went and took a nap.

Until 8 a.m.

Oops. That post will have to be later. I'm up to my ass in my own stuff that needs to go in boxes right now. But don't think I'm not thinking of y'all.


chapsbutt.jpg

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm moving too--perhaps my move would be easier if I, too, had chaps and a HOT ASS. Damn, Bucky, work that thang.

10:58 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Honey, you need some black leather motorcycle boots to go with them sexy chaps. ROWR.

And naps are NOT just for old people. They're for sleepy people. Of all ages. Of which I am one.

Can I have a nap now?

This comment brought to you by the letter ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

10:58 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL... Right back at you, Bucky!

I'm mooning my computer!

Wooo!

And now, I'm going to take a nap, too. I'm a "sleepy people of all ages"!

11:17 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

Oy shebanga! That is one hot picture, woman! But ladybug's right. You need the boots. Black and a little bit of a heel with a silver whatzacallit.

11:17 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Whoah!!!

12:13 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Meanwhile, in other news, stock in the Levis Strauss & Co skyrocketed today....

1:22 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the “close up.”

Napping is good for one—and if you have to sleep 11 or so house, it usually means you need the sleep. It has nothing to do with age. Look at babies: the only reason they usually don’t sleep that long is because they either get hungry (little bellies) or the crap or piss in their diapers. Since you did none of those, you were able to get the sleep your body craved!

2:12 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Good nappin' there, sis. You must've needed it. But I wanna hear the creepout story.

When you're ready.

2:43 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Smokin'!

3:51 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

I wouldn't be your sister/godchild/fiancee if I didn't say, "Nice. Ass." I still have the one minus the Levi's, though :)

5:05 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Really, truly, seriously, you guys...

You think that expanse of ass in those rumply jeans looks good?

Eeeexcellent...*evil laugh* The hypnosis is working!

7:26 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

I just gave the monitor a dent from spanking your butt.
:o)

10:23 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Oh Bucky..you silly HAB.
Finally we get to see your ASS.
Now put on some high heels.
haha.

10:29 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why does the theme from 'The Jeffersons' keep running through my head?

Happy moving, Buckarincess. If you need us all to come over and help, let us know.

Hey, and thanks for the gratuitous booty shot - could you get one of Dermot Mulroney for us too?

9:17 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Bucky, We just sold our house last night and are moving as well. I have 0 chaps to wear. Probably a plus for me as I would not look forward to an ass pack as well as all these friggin boxes.

12:07 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

Nice chapside, Ms. Bucky!

;)

4:05 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Fuck-a-Duck, Bucky! That's a damn fine ass, to which I am PROUD to be related. So, is it the chaps that verify your age or is it the ass itself?

5:22 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

caption that photo: "I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille"

11:25 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Damn, I'm likin' this shot...try it without the Levis?

Dr H.O. Potamus

4:40 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home