the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Like a virgin

For all of you who cast aspersions on my purity, by way of my assless chaps fixation, I'd like to direct you to a heartwarming photo from that one day when I was seven years old and I symbolically married Jesus Christ...

Okay, that's a little creepy when I put it that way, isn't it? Let's just call it my First Communion day and leave it at that.

First communion
Squirl, the virgin Bucky, Mom, the virgin Rebel

OH, IT GETS WORSE!

Lookie what I found...

'80s PROM ATTIRE STRIKES BACK!
Prom
1984, Senior Prom (his - I graduated in '83). I like how they left the little duct-tape X marker visible. Or maybe one of us was supposed to be on it. And after closer examination of this picture, I've concluded that it wasn't me who turned my boyfriend gay. I think nature took care of that for me.

26 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

I'm tellin' Squirl you didn't think she was a virgin.

(I'm trying on my new role as the "bratty sister.")

10:03 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't marry Jesus - against the law.

You were so CUTE! I mean, you still ARE, but then you were a happy, "Tiffany Meets Debbie Gibson" cute - a whole new realm of Buckydom.

12:30 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

OMG! Except for the 80s hair, and 80s clothes, and 80s attitude, DUDE, you're hawt!!!!!!!!!!!

1:14 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

In the “Last Temptation of Christ” it was Mary Magdalene who married Jesus. Oh, well, I guess it could have been Mary Bucky.

But you look so, uh, virginal in those two pictures. So I guess it could be that you’re the Virgin Mary Bucky.

3:09 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*whistles* Check out those legs! Oh, wait. Check out that leg!

6:38 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Virginal my ... er, your ... ass. That prom picture is of a girl fully expecting to get seriously drunk and then, despite the persistent pinging of her gaydar, laid.

And yeah ... buddy goes right off the meter with the pinging. Which is fine - it would have taken a special man ... er, person ... to corral you.

9:10 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

... and when I say "special", I don't necessarily mean that in a "rides the short bus" sense. Although that would help.

9:11 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Rebel was not a virgin by choice.

9:36 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Hey,

Just givin' ya the ol' look see...I'd do ya....

Dr H.O. Potamus

10:07 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - well, somebody had to take the bratty sister mantle away from me sooner or later.

Mike - yeah, I married him. But do you think I ever, ever get so much as a phone call? Noooooo!

Jim - you could marry Jesus in Massachusetts, couldn't you?
And can you tell I was ready to sing at the mall there?

Eclectic - heheheheheheh, the turd curls don't ruin it?

SS Nick - virgin in the first pic, not so much in the second one!

Mr. B - only one at a time is allowed to be visible.

Nilbo - oh, I most certainly did ignore the pinging to do exactly that, the drinking and then the humping. You think I'd put on a dress and not expect to get laid? Ha!
And "short bus special" has always been a good match for me.

Squirl - now that I think about it, I doubt Rebel was a virgin in this pic at all. He was forever escaping the yard to go make little Rebel puppies.

Michael - heh heh, I'm glad my '80s stylin' could make your day a little brighter.

10:20 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Hippo - please tell me you mean the second picture and not the first one. ;)

10:21 AM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, Bucky, those legs! You make an excellent fag hag, even if he was unsure about his orientation at the time. And the hair--oh, how I love the hot rollers.

10:33 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OneCrueGirl - yes, it's true, I was honing my fag hag skills at the time. I can't remember if I had my hair done professionally for that or not. Somebody besides me is responsible for the hair, though. It's much too symmetrical to be my handiwork.

And has anyone looked on with surprise at the fact that I shared TWO pictures of myself in a dress, all in one post, and the world has not come to an end yet? Color me shocked.

11:06 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Did you have your assless chaps on under your prom dress?

11:24 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

LOL more shoe flashbacks...

11:30 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

I'm thinking you're pretty smokin' in that formal picture.

You've got that "yeah, I look hot" look.

11:42 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I *love* those shoes in that prom picture... LOVE them!

12:00 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jeff's Place - at the very most, I had pantyhose under the prom dress. And gay boyfriend or no, those didn't stay on long.

MilkMaid - I may not have had many shoes, but the ones I had were spectacularly bad!


LeafGirl - ha! Oh, I SO did not appreciate the shape my body was in then. Jeez...

12:02 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - god knows, I might find them somewhere around here before the packin' is done...

12:02 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Totaaaaally hot.
You cute lil' thang..look at your skinny lil self.
Love the big hair..can you do that to it now and take a pic?

1:14 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

loving the prom dress! and those shoes...wow!

I just met someone named Hedwig--I thought of your Hedwig post immediately...

2:30 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Sultry!!!

2:32 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

:::wolf whistle:::

9:21 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Okay, so how much taller than him were you?
Especially in those shoes?
Heh.

2:16 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

... That was for the prom pic...

Just figured I'd clarify that!

8:22 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

you are HOT - I love it ~

12:41 AM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home