the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A kiss on the hand may be incontinental

I promised disgusting, and I think you'll find I've lived up to my tequila-scented word.

Oh - and the song is Hello Radio by They Might Be Giants.

20 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh

My

God

Wait...rewind that..does she have chapped lips?

11:35 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

I have to go scrub my brainstem, now. I'll check back later, and probably watch it again.

11:48 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Green jizz?
Does she have a cold?
Carol Channings' monkey needs some Nyqueef.
The sniffling, sneezing, dripping green cum on the floor cold medicine.
From the makers of Nyquil.

1:09 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok, I have said it before but, MY site is too dirty for google, but yours is just fine?


yyyeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh


take the blue pill, do it now.

5:02 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jim - ooooh, maybe I need to put her in chaps for next time.

Eclectic - come on, YOU are the one who kept writing me the emails, begging to see this made into a video.

M_D - Nyqueef, huh? I think that's your million-dollar idea. And it took me three tries before I did not spell that "Myqueef."

Jess - you see how I waited until AFTER google ads had approved me before I broke out the labia?

5:32 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Why is it that she always sounded like she had her jaw wired shut? Was she talking with the wrong end?

6:50 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um.

Wow.

8:54 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Bucky,

Say it isn't so....


Dr H.O. Potamus

9:28 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

Well helloooooooooo dolly! Damn, that's brilliant in a totally sick and twisted way.

9:31 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Okay, I'm at work and it appears that I really shouldn't look at this. Now I have to wait until this evening.

hmph!

9:51 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger missanniescandy said...

Did you quit your job/packing to move 'cuz of the "d"? Where you moving to? Just curious.

11:00 AM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

My eyes!

My eyes!

11:39 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

This must be an early April Fool's day prank. I was promised disgusting, but what I got was seriously turned on.

How did you know I had a fetish for extra saggy labia that dripped green fluids?

Happy April Fool's day to you as well Bucky, you shiny diamond!

11:44 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Whatever's coming out of there looks radioactive. Too close to Chernobyl or something?

12:39 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

Did you compose the accompanying ditty yourself?

12:55 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Crabby said...

Hmmm.

Hunh.

Well now.

Anybody got a valium? Beer? Any intoxicant at all? How about pepto?

3:27 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a welcome to receive when I got home that was!

6:05 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Folks, I very nearly sincerely apologize for the mental and visual trauma you have likely suffered here today.

If you would like your own copy of the video so you can be nauseated by an even bigger image, email me.

And yes, my moving and leaving my job are related to my divorce. More than that I do not feel free to say yet. Stay tuned!

6:53 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Oh Bucky...I have to say--the music was perfect...but, ooooh, Bucky...

9:42 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

I love you, Bucky 4 Eyes.

6:47 PM, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home