the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, April 07, 2006

My best side for yez



















Since (almost) everyone was so nice about my sore back (yes, Mr. B - I'm givin' you the evil eye), I thought I'd reward you with the best portrait ever taken of me. Photoshoppery courtesy of Wife of Arjay, chapped ass courtesy of me and a thousand buffets.

ps - seriously, somebody please come pull the knife out!

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*ducking evil eye*

10:09 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

:::blank look:::
Knife?
I'm not 'sposed to have any sharp objects around me without direct supervision.

This is gonna be fun. *grins*

12:47 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

My hips are all fucked up too, lets get some booze and sushi and cartoons and hang out making other people do stuff for us til we feel better.


I mean that pesky problem of you living several states away shouldnt be a hang up, should it?

7:11 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - you cain't duck the evil eye. It'll find ya.

M_D - you can even run with scissors here!

Jess - Distance means nothing to me when you bring sushi into the mix. I'll be there in ten with a dragon roll.

7:26 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

That knife's gotta go. Hmmm, what kind of voodoo can do to make that shit backfire on the asshole who sent it?????

Hope you feel better soon.

7:26 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

Ahm lubbin' it! Hope you're feeling Buckier soon!

9:54 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Bucky..feel better soon..
mmmkay you HAB.

10:26 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Let me just say that this is the first time I've ever heard someone refer to that particular spot on their body as an evil eye. Bet you got good aim, huh? Well, not if you put duct tape on there.

Either way, your evil eye looks good in denim.

10:57 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - thanks! I wish I could bounce the voodoo back, but eh.
Did you leave already?

Michele in Mich - oh, the pain doesn't lessen my obnoxious nature. I'm just hobbled while I rant.

Pissy - you got any moonshine? That might help?
What? You can't tell me everybody in the south doesn't have a still. I won't hear of it.

Mr. B - that's why it's singular "eye" and that's what makes it so very evil. MuahahaHAAAA!

11:08 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you finally did something I suggested, looked in the mirror, and spotted the bloody knife in your back. I’ll be there to retrieve it as soon as I raise the money for gas.

9:04 PM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home