the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ow ow OW!

Ever since I woke up this morning, I've had the sensation of a sharp object lodged under my left shoulderblade. I've had a really active day, which means I've had the constant reminder of it every time I move.

It's possible this was caused by the way I slept last night, but just in case it's something else, I'd like to cover all my bases. So, I beseech you: if you have a voodoo doll of me and you're gleefully prodding me with a big hat pin, or if you're somehow symbolically stabbing me in the back, please knock it off. This really fucking hurts! Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, no. I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope it's better really soon.

7:03 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, honey. I'm sorry, too. And the only doctor in the house has R-U-N-N-O-F-T to Cambodia :(

7:35 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Oooohhhh...just stopping by...for say...an ass shot...or maybe a nice rack shot...or maybe...BOTH.

I'm leaving very, very disappointed.

Dr H.O. Potamus

PS: Sorry 'bout your present ills.

10:23 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh, suck it up already!

10:29 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Chiropractors are wonderful people when you have an owie like that.
Hope you feel better soon. :o)

11:05 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

In pains me to know that you are hurting, Bucky. Have you looked in the mirror to make sure you haven’t at butcher’s knife sticking in your back?

12:29 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Odd. I woke up this morning and Katy, my blow-up lover, was all deflated.

I must be a pretty sharp guy.

8:42 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Whoever's doing that must stop NOW.

How's your breathing? Did you go to the Dr's and get it checked out I hope??!! Take care of your self!

10:06 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Well if you visited once and a while I wouldnt have to do this!

10:08 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

I hurt my shoulder a couple weeks ago, and I immediately launched into an extensive, scientific search for the best remedies, and the ultimately answer proved to be alcohol and chocolate. There were a few other things - ice, heat, ibuprofen, etc., but I'm pretty sure it was the alcohol and chocolate that made the difference. Also, massage. I'm adding that tomorrow. I suspect it's going to be right up there with the alcohol and chocolate in the remedy department.

So sorry you're hurting!

11:48 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! You're mean that shit works?! Dude, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize that actually worked... heh. Who'da thunk?

12:16 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Chia, if Bucky were over here I'd hook her up with BGD in a heartbeat. She would be much better for it.

3:42 PM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home