the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Didja hear about the nudist who jumped over the fence and got caught by the fuzz?

Would you like to know what kind of day I had yesterday?

You know I'm gonna tell you whether or not you actually want to hear it, right? Just so we're clear.

I had the kind of day where you take (and swallow) three or four bites of Mexican sweet bread before realizing that the bottom of said sweet bread is covered in a light green fuzz, and it ain't a patch of shamrocks.

Like, gag me with a fungus!


On a happy note, Bravo is making all my gay television dreams come true by starting the new season of Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List. The woman is absolutely caustic and the gayboys worship her, which I guess is why she's found a home on Bravo. In other Bravo gay-related news, the new season of Top Chef starts next week. Now, do I record South Park and watch Top Chef, or do I record Top Chef and watch South Park? The only thing that could make this better is if somebody could tell me when the next season of Project Runway airs!

Oh, and speaking of high fashion, here's the long-promised photo of my fancy socks and bedroom slippers at the bar last week:























Now, who wants to take me dancing?

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Eww.

Any day that contains the eating of unidentified fungus is one that definitely falls short of its potential.

I think those socks and slippers make up for a lot, though.

12:50 AM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Who can honestly say they've never taken a bite of a piece of bakery goods and found themselves with added fuzzy texture?
God knows I have. Tell me this: Have you ever found pet hair in places you had no idea it could go? I found a dog hair whilst flossing my teeth. I could go on, but don't worry--I won't.
Nice slippers. Gotta be comfy, no matter what. :)

1:05 AM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Comment spamming dude says he wants to sell you a personized T-shirt with your photo on it.

Yes. *sigh* I'm still awake and bored out of my mind.

4:06 AM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I do, I do! I'll take you dancing - how can I not with those fancy schmancy feet of yours?

Friggin' rodrigo...he sure gets around...

I could not tear myself away from All Kathy Griffin All The Time Tuesday Night. I do love me some Kathy Griffin.

6:23 AM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I LOVE Kathy's new stand-up special Everybody Can Suck It! (It's available for viewing on bravotv.com, by the way)

The story about what she did when she lost the Emmy? I 'bout peed myself!

11:23 AM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me! I do! Let's go dancing! Wait, there WILL be booze, right?

12:27 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Are your socks red because the cats are clawing your feet to shreds while you sleep?

Down with green fuzzy fungus.

3:12 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

On the bright side, maybe you got a free dose of penicillin.

6:45 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Remember the beginning of the film "The Odd Couple" when one of the poker players looks into Oscar's frig?

He asks, "What's this green stuff?"

Oscar: "Either very new cheese or very old meat."

Now I can add the possibility of Mexican sweet bread to the alternatives.

7:27 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Like yourself I am a Bravo-addict. I like Top Chef (I mean, a show about food? And some drama mixed in?), and even got into Shear Genius.

Project Runway I believe is going to be a late summer start back to the timing of the first 2 seasons, culminating with the fall tent shows in NYC.

9:18 AM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

Officially you have tapped my favorite joke of all time... the one about the two hookers that were talking and one asked if the other had ever been picked up by the fuzz. It gets funnier every time.

Kinda like that "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" video.

6:26 AM, June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched Kathy Griffin last night and I absolutely howled. She was doing some auction (apparently nary a gay in the room), and was a total flop. You could cut the tension with a knife.

10:54 AM, June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home