the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Another Veinface cameo


Veinface: The "fifth Bone Roller"

26 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I sorta think that Veinface rolled snake-eyes myself.

9:51 PM, February 24, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

you guys are rad

11:27 PM, February 24, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Veinface needs some Clearasil.
Or possibly an Extreme Makeover.

11:47 PM, February 24, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Janis Joplin w/Big Brother and The Holding Company--very cool pic

12:44 AM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B -- Heh, Tardist says those snake eyes make the Veinface kinda scary. He's not scary -- he's just drawn that way!

Yeah, the Veinface has a serious complexion problem, but he's very sensitive about it. One word about it and he flips out and starts flinging his own poop around the house. Or is that me?

Man, I wish the Janis comparison would carry over to my singing, but unfortunately, all I got was the hair, shades, and hippie vibe. I sing more like the dude in Robin Trower than like Janis. ;)

7:41 AM, February 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huzzah! I love ABBA reunions! I know what you mean by wanting to sing like Janis. I want to sing like Dr. Bob, myself.

9:55 AM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I dunno, man. . .I don't think there's anyone blonde enough for ABBA in that picture. Unless you count Veinface's natural coloring.

9:58 AM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Janis Joplin and ABBA being grouped together when discussing this pic is blasphemy and is hereby banned. ;P

*dang cold cracks the gavel and breaks for recess*

1:09 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dang, then you really won't like the Frank Zappa/Archies discussion later!

1:12 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

"Vein" and "bone" in the same post. Are we back to penis euphemisms and subtle references?

1:16 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nothin' subtle here, Ern. It's all about the penis.

Except for when it's all about the monkey.

1:23 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

I saw "Bjorn Again" a couple yeears ago, and I swear, when I closed my eyes, they totally were the real thing... I love Abba. Abba forever, man. Many childhood memories, creating coreography for Abba songs, lipsynching Abba songs, driving for hours in the car w/ my mum --to see Gma in Bear Lake, ID-- singing Abba at the tops of our lungs!

1:58 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

So, Annejelynn, does this mean we'll be seeing video of these choreography routines on your blog anytime soon?

And if not, that's just not fair to tease us like that!

2:13 PM, February 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i typed in your web address and was directed to a page that said "did you mean bucky4eyes.com?"

i'd accidently typed in "fucky4eyes.com"

3:08 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Your pics are totally messin with my drugged up boyfriends head as he reads over my shoulder.

Vicodin and your pictures are apperantly a really trippy combo.

3:21 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I'm surprised katy didn't think of that!

3:55 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

fucky4eyes? Damn, wish I'd been tagged with that nickname!

Jessica, those pictures wouldn't exist without Vicodin. ;)
(note to drug nazi squad: I'm JUST KIDDING, fer chrissakes!)

4:00 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

I have no idea what's happening, but I dig your entourage. You and Dang look like you are or were members of a kick ass punk band. If you guys even wanna jam- let me know!

4:32 PM, February 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, Bucky, can dance. You can jive. Having the time of your life. Ooo, see that Dang. Watch that AmandaB, diggin' the Annejelynn. On that note, you crazy kids have a f-ABBA-lous weekend! I'm off for general debauchery and havoc-wreaking.

6:00 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed, debauch a little for me, will ya? I can probably find the time to wreak some havoc this weekend, but I'll be shoveling far too much snow this weekend to make time for debauchery.

Gotta get my priorities straight. . .

6:19 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

'Manda, could we call our pickup band The Blog Honkers?

6:25 PM, February 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

File under pathetic-but-true: I've missed you today! I realized the first thing I do on dooce's comment section is to skim it for what Bucky has to say. I gotta get some more hobbies. Maybe I should start photographing green rubber dudes on horseback ... no, wait ...

Susie

6:40 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, if you're gonna photograph Gumby, you could at least have the decency to have your own blog and share it with us all!

And if Gumby is in compromising positions, you can just email them to me.

6:42 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Didn't I tell you the question always is "What would Bucky say?"

7:00 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I thought the question was "How does Bucky smell?"

7:01 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

All this time I thought the question was: Who would Bucky do?

10:45 PM, February 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home