the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The birth of Veinus



Why, yes. I am brain damaged.

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

It's ok, but more nudity next time please.

10:40 PM, February 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's your self-portrait, girl?

I saw it on selfportraitday.com and wanted to ask you, well, I'm going to ask you anyway, is that a TEA BAG floating in front of you in the picture?
is it? is it? huh? huh?

sorry, I get geeked up about tea.

I'll be really sad if you tell me it is a tampon or something else with a string (except the little tag really makes it look like a tea bag...)

*raised eyebrow*

8:06 AM, February 24, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Danielle, you posted while I was posting my self portrait! LOL
That is, indeed, a teabag. There are several more on the right side, too.
I figured, since I talk about teabagging all the time, I might as well have 'em in the picture with me.

Mr. B -- Careful what you ask for, son. You just might see things that would cause you to blind yourself with a crab fork.

8:15 AM, February 24, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Whew! Just checked, don't have a crab fork.

4:19 PM, February 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home