the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, May 30, 2005

Bitch is OLD


Even then, I was ready for my assless chaps.

Now you can't say I've never posted naked pictures of myself here. Naked mutant baby. Kinda makes yer blood run cold, don't it? And what is that in my hand -- a yo-yo? Cold cream? A doorknob?

Yeah. It's my birthday and I'll show my ass if I want to.

21 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Yay for Bucky ass. I had to click on the square in order to see the picture. Does it just take time to load? Are you hungover this morning? Happy Birthday!

9:43 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, it's a pretty small picture. Maybe the Internet is thwarting you?

Hung over? Well, let's just say I'm feelin' every minute of my age...

And typing very badly.

10:02 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Buuu keeeeeeey. Happy birthday to you.

Just be thankful you didn't have to hear that.. the neighborhood terriers are howling in pain.

10:06 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Happy spank day baby! Those cheeks are cute enough to pinch!

10:17 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Pantsless ass beats assless chaps any day of the week! Happy Birthday, Bucky!

10:21 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

You wonderful, funny, cute ass bitch.

Happy Birthday Bucky!

11:36 AM, May 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty baby! Finally a nekked picture. Took ya long enough. But, where are the assless chaps? Come on. Need the assless chaps.
Happy Birthday Chica.

11:41 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Woohoo! Happy 40th Bucky! May you have many, many more years to wear assless chaps! I agree with jessicarabbit though--quite cute & pinchable!

12:04 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger August95 said...

Happy Birthday Bucky!

12:18 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Happy Birthday!
Cute nekked shot. I see you had props back then too.

12:48 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Happy Birthday, Buckster!

Who gets the honor of spanking you forty times, in your ass-less chaps, no less!!

1:04 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

You're not getting OLDER. You're getting more likely to show your ass on the internet.

I celebrate you, Katy Caverna Bucky Crocker Four-Eyes Barzedor!

1:11 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Nothin' like Bucky Birthday Booty!

1:23 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Happy Birthday to you....

3:16 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I'd like to request a song in honor of Bucky's 40th:

"To Sir With Love"

4:11 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Awwwww, thanks, everybody! See the response nekkid pictures get? I shoulda started this a long time ago.

Bear - actually, your rendition was beautiful and pitch-perfect. At least, that's how my old ears heard it.

Jess - I've heard about you and your evil pinches, and just thinkin' about it raises phantom bruises.

Ern - I've been doin' the pantsless ass much longer than the assless chaps.

Amy - another fan of my ass, huh? I may have to take out advertising space.

Lawbrat - I'm contemplating chaps pictures here. Still deciding just how much the Internet as a Whole should see of my Ass as a Hole.

August95 - thank ya kindly!

Sierrabella - even then, baby had back.

Nugget - Jim is the Spank Machine today.

Susie - My dementia=your viewing horror/pleasure.

Mr. B - glad to know you're a Bucky Booty Fan. Known as the Bum Luckers.

Meggan - it wasn't Assless Chaps Quarterly by any chance, was it?

Kristine - thanks, you blog queen, you!

Susie again - I'm watchin' you, missy. Oh, and is the new banner just a little more LG friendly for you, even if the site content isn't?

6:38 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oops, Effie, sorry - again with the pinches? Between the spank and the pinch threats I've received, I'm gonna be one bruised-up pasty middle-aged bag.

6:39 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, you old bitch. This is coming from a.....31 year old woman so you can't say anything mean back because I am techinically your elder. Welcome to the dark side.

6:40 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Joyeux Anniversaire!!
Froh Geburtstag
Buon compleanno

11:08 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Jomama said...

Happy Birthday, Bucky!!!

6:11 AM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Ah, a picture of Bucky's ass the last time it could properly be called "small" ... lovely ... (smirk)

I so seriously want to see the assless chaps, too ... but only if it's yer ass in them. No cheating and using Greenie's ass or something. (Not that Greenie doesn't have a nice ass. It appears he probably does. But this isn't about Greenie's ass, it's about yours, so stop trying to change the topic.)

Anyway, Happy 40th birthday, darlin'. I hope years from now, when I turn 40, I'll look half as good snoring and drooling on the couch as you do.

3:51 PM, May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home