the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Bucky's comeuppance

Alright, Susie. For the nearly unforgivable crime of teasin' you with Rice-a-Roni (the San Francisco Treat) which I never intended to produce, I am now submitting to your demands.

The assless chaps pictures are ready (Sierrabella, email me for your portion of this!), and Susie, you have yours now. See? I wasn't kiddin' about the chaps.

And now, the truly punishing portion of the whole shebang. I may never feel properly dirty again.


My punishment 1
I like to whip up a little somethin' for
my husband when I get home from
the church bake sale.

And then there's:

My punishment 2
If cleanliness is next to godliness,
then I think I hear my name
when they're makin' the next
list of saints.

And finally:

My punishment 3
Kitchen safety is always foremost
in my mind.

Jim seemed strangely aroused by this ensemble, and kept muttering about an omelet with the most curious expression on his face.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go BURN THAT DRESS!

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Mom? Is that you?




AHHHHHH MY EYES MY EYES

10:06 PM, May 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know? I think I have that dress.

10:06 PM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

WOOHOOO! Bucky Crocker!

You rock like a pot of boiling water on an uneven stove. (That really is a good simile; I've had an uneven stove, and pots, they rock.)

Domestic Goddess.

What man wouldn't be hot for a wench like this? Jim will certainly not allow the burning of that ensemble. In fact, he'll probably request it now every year on HIS birthday.

And now, you sweet, sweet, girly girl, you are officially FORGIVEN. Go and sin no more (yea.).

10:17 PM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, Bucky, you've outdone yourself on this one. I love it. Not that I have any say in this, but it looks like you've fufilled your obligation.

10:47 PM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

That broom looks like it's never been used!
Come to think of it, the kitchenware looks new too...

OMG- just received the assless chaps photo... Woo Hoo!

11:44 PM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess -- That just ain't right. And don't act like you didn't have a part in this.

Attention whore -- good thing we didn't wear 'em on the same day. Wouldn't that be embarassing?

Susie - see what you've wrought? Now all I can thin about is that waxy yellow buildup.

Squirl - didja ever think you'd see the day? Had a hard enough time rasslin' me into a (black) dress on my weddin' day...

Sierrabella -- I guess I gotta work on my goddess-ness. Which end of that broom thing is up?

Yes, the chaps pictures have been properly dispersed. And I'm gettin' pretty quick at puttin' those things on.

12:15 AM, May 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - first of all Bucky, you look absolutely WHOLESOME *shudder*..don't DO that. Susie- LOL! 'Bucky Crocker'. Classic! I agree with attention whore - I have that dress too. And since I can't see the photo you YOU in the assless chaps, Bucky, can you at least post a photo of JIM in 'em?

2:02 AM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

If it's any consolation... we'll always think of you as dirty *nods*

4:49 AM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

While I don't have that dress, it's not revealing enough for me, I must say blue is so you Bucky.

8:18 AM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Talk about coincidence, your outfit is right in line with the "Bad 50's Cuisine theme of my blog today!

I briefly found your outfit arrousing, then I realized mom had a dress just like that. I may be scarred for a long time!

1:31 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I can't get enough.

1:36 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - I'll see if I can get Jim to squeeze into the chaps. I think I looked wholesome, even in the chaps. You'll have to ask Susie.

Ghost - thanks for the vote of confidence, The Dress had me wonderin' there for awhile. Started to get visions of a soccer-mom van...

Mr. B - I'll bet you could still make the dress work for you; ya don't have to do up all the buttons on the front, eh? Catch my drift? You could really show the rack in this little lace-framed number.

Bear - "Crown jewel pie"? Dear sweet lord...
And if you don't ocme away from here at least a little scarred, then I'm not doin' my job.

Susie - See how I'm leavin' my humiliation up for all to enjoy? I think I've learned a lesson here: I like chaps better than housewifey dresses.

3:32 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Nic said...

Thees ice of myne, they burns.

I'm sending you the bill for my blindness surgery beebopalulah-Buecky.

5:54 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

I can die happy now.

6:08 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Ahh. Bucky. Those poses are oh-so-reminiscent of Aunt Eller from Oklahoma:) The only way it could have been pure perfection is if you put a piece of black jack chewing gum on one of your front teef. :)

9:18 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I have never wanted you more.

10:09 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo, you know I wore it just for you.

10:45 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Send it to me Bucky and we'll give 'er a shot.

7:49 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

I L-O-V-E I-T!!!

OMG!I had to go get nick out of bed last night to come and see. I of course had to update him on the SFT and the Assless chaps etc, etc.

He was quick to point out that he, a.k.a. former Ms. Glamaroni, was the San Francisco Treat. Hmmmm....the things you learn.

12:46 PM, May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home