the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Whine and cheese

I'm punchy, I'm tired, I'm in my bathrobe...that's always a dangerous combination. Work is ramping up for perhaps our most hectic (scheduled) time of the year for my division. Christmas is usually an incidental blur for us. This picture is a fair representation of how my nerves feel right now:


Cheeky bitch - exploding
Click on pic and view large in Flickr to truly appreciate the brain damage.

I anticipate a lot of very long shifts in the next month, which can mean one of two things for the Cotillion: it will either inspire me to the most brilliant writing of my life, or you will scratch your heads for several weeks at my incoherent postings. Either way, I shall endeavor to torment you with the same regularity to which you have become accustomed. Just promise me that if I surface with a desparate plea for crab legs, someone will find a way to smuggle them to me. Same goes for margaritas, tranquilizer darts, and Massengill.

Now, on to tonight's business: It has come to my attention that people are finding their way to my humbly odiferous Cotillion tonight looking for a "deranged person" and/or "fucking nut job" because somebody identified me as such with links. But now that you've found your way here, I hate to dash your expectations like retarded seagulls against the rocks. So here you go:

Cheeky clown

Always glad to oblige.

23 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger I'm not here. said...

First!
I'm punchy, tired and in oversized pajamas...I'm with ya on that one.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with to write.

9:13 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Do pajamas have to match?
Just askin', you know...for a friend.

9:13 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Can I just say this.
I don't think I can come here anymore.
I am tired of pissing in my panties.
You are fucking INSANE!
Gotta go put on a clean pair.
Later.

9:46 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

"Now, on to tonight's business: It has come to my attention that people are finding their way to my humbly odiferous Cotillion tonight looking for a "deranged person" and/or "fucking nut job" because somebody identified me as such with links."

Now this is certainly a case of the pot and the kettle, and I say that in only the most loving, respectful manner!

10:21 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Now who would say such highly correct and honest things about you?

Prolly some hooker ass bitch. Or pervert. With big boobs.

Sickos.

10:25 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I don’t know which of those two pictures is more bizarre! How can you do this to a sometimes saintly guy who is already on the verge of loosing his mind?

Jessica: are we on familiar terms with any perverts…with big boobs?

10:50 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

You want crabs? I'm always here for you Bucky.

And how I found my way here is an interesting story.

I was in Arkansas and stopped to make a deposit at this filthy little fill in station out in the middle of no where.

Bubba handed me a big metal tire rim that was chained to a big slat of wood, that was then chained to a bathroom key.

On the wood, in big, hand carved letters, the following words were written:

"Roses are blue. Violets are red. If you've got two dollars, http://bucky4eyes.blogspot.com/ will give you ..."

The last word was damaged and illegible. I couldn't make it out.

But that's how I came to know and love this crazy clambake.

Later on!

4:31 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

Let me get this straight... paint on the face of a harlequin to portray "deranged person" and/or "fucking nut job"

That hits a little close to home.

Couldn't you just photoshop on a Dick Cheney face instead of bashing my lifestyle? It ain't gettin' any easier these days sista.

6:30 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger hemlock said...

Your photoshop skills astound me.

8:51 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Can you juggle?

9:33 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

You are such a clown!

9:40 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

I love that first picture--and YEAH! What emily said about the magnetic dust!!!

I need to visit so you can tutor me in the ways of PhotoShop and jello shots lol

"Fucking nut job" would definitely have to describe that clown face picture since it looks like John Wayne Gacy.

Gack. Shudder.

10:17 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

Love the clown picture . . . made sure I wasn't drinking my coffee today. :)

10:20 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - No, jammies need not match. At least, I hope not. Just to be safe, though, I cover the ensemble with my robe.

Pissy - heh heh, see me about the replacement panties out-of-court settlement.

Emily - gawd,it really does look like one of those, huh? Me and my filthy, evil magnetic face. Muahahahaaaaaa!

Bear - I think all of us fucking nut jobs need to band together.

Jess - it was Miss Scarlet, in the conservatory, with the pumpernickle.

SS Nick - I figure if you're on the verge of losing your mind, why wait for the other shoe to drop? Come over here for that extra little push. ;)

Kylz - you guys keep encouraging this, it will only get stranger and more filthy. Fair warning.

Zombie - wow, didn't know I went over so well in Arkansas....aaaah, memories...
Heh heh heh heh, you said "clambake" heh heh heh...

Schmootz - no, this is just paint on the face of a harlot. And though I might publish pictures of naked hags ridin' whales for spout action, but I would never put anything so frightening as Dick Cheney's face on here. Think of the children...

Leafgirl - thanks! I try to only use them for evil, and not for good.

Spikey1 - well, I can multitask...

Squirl - you knew me when I was just a circus midget.

Michele - you have just been signed up for Photoshop and Booze 101. Bring tequila.

Nina - it's my true inner self shining through. And good that you didn't waste any coffee today!

12:03 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, you are certainly a very interesting woman. Really.

All this talk about jammies and robes makes me want to go back to sleep. Oh wait. I was like that before I came here. Skootch over. I need a nap.

12:42 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

No more photoshop for you!

1:26 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*finds comfortable chair in corner to level out some of the weirdness in the room*


*realizes it ain't helpin'*

1:43 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - The nap room is open for business. Matching jammies not required. Button-down buttflaps preferred.

Torrie - geez, next you'll be takin' my soup! ;)

Mr. B - if you're waitin' for the weird to level out in here, you'd best rent a sleeper car.

1:54 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Think I should pack my PJs?

2:46 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Buckster, I forgot to mention, with a face like that, you could join the circus. ;)

Scary thought: I think the weird in here HAS leveled out. ;)

3:33 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Your clown face is just perfect dahling! So cheery--and yet, the one of you smirking is cute too! And membership to the circus no less--wow!

3:59 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'm skeert of the clown face. Now I can't sleep.

***muttering to myself while removing mismatched PJs***

4:57 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Poor Bucky Pennywise The Clown.
Hope work is going okay for you.

7:57 AM, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home