the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Culture Corner

I know you come here for highbrow entertainment, and it's my intention to keep providing it, same as always.

Tonight, I have provided some poetry for your dining and dancing pleasure.

For some reason, the final tagline doesn't load all the way. When it gets to the end and you see scrambled text, just move the slider slightly to the right to see the unscrambled text. Damn streaming video...

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

For minute there I was worried about losing my status as the "classy" sister. Whew!

9:34 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I feel so sorry for Princess Laid-ea. I don't think she knows quite what is in store for her.





So, it was Darth at the bottom of that trash chute?

9:35 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:::throws bread:::

10:01 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

um, jizz. thats what i was expecting.
and that pumpkins got one hell of a case of emphysema there.

10:02 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

squirl = classy
Bucky = class free

all in good fun ladies. :) just teasing.

10:03 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

KYLZ : I aim to please!
Bucky Pigeon

10:33 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Earlier tonight, I shared the "Hooked On a Feeling" video with Hubby and Punkin. Up until I saw this video, I had "ooga chakka ooga chakka" stuck in my head.

I'm over that now. It is time for me to go to bed. I hope I don't have nightmares about William Shakespeare having a green shlong that was Luke's father...

10:45 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Dammit! You know what to do, sis.

10:48 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad this is a classy place. I have t'get my culture SOMEPLACE. Now I can quote Shakespear....let's see...

"Luke....I'm your father..."

11:46 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really high-fuckin’-brow-culture-shit, Bucky.

1:06 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

::holds lighted bic high in the air::

8:25 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

You are a genious. I had no doubts.

That hurts my head almost as much as the David Hasselhoff video.

Bucky, you continue to amaze.

9:33 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

ahem ahem

I do feel safer now. Thanks.

ahem ahem

2:18 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

What, no jizz?

5:24 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Memphis said...

Darth Penis! AUGH!!!!

6:05 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

hahahahahah DARTH PENIS?!?!?!!?

6:43 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home