the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bitchin' and shoppin'

Sooooo not creative tonight. I just don't have anymore asshole left in me.

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

These no talent fucks like the "Bucky" imposter and "Jessica Stupidhead" need to get a life.

Our famous coat-tails are not to be ridden by the likes of them.

Have fun with The Stooges.

Later!

11:28 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

We girls DO like to go shopping, don't we?

I think I may do that m'self this weekend. Can I get you anything while I'm out?

11:55 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Iggy rocks, does he not?

6:21 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you're right. The other Bucky is totally trying to copy you. Like the Kelly at our friend Erika's new job -- she's an assistant and her name is Kelly and she sits right around the corner from Erika -- just like I used to when she worked here. A total copycat.

9:00 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Zombie - but you said I could ride your coat-tails...or is that just loose skin? Saran Wrap, dude...

Jim - Please, could you get me a fresh rolling pin?

Mr. B - it's a regret of mine that I've never seen the Igster perform. I have seen both of the Asheton brothers gig, but never Iggy.

CKelli - I think we should kick their copycat asses! Who's with me?

1:23 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I've never seen that boy either, but I wouldn't mind to.

Bone Machine, however, can't STAND the guy.

*ducks and hides*

2:16 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I thought you meant Photoshoppin'. I never know what to expect from you next (the original) Bucky. But, then again, I guess I never did. :-)

5:57 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don’t Waste your time watching “American Idol” when you can be stooging the Stooges. Or, viewing the special cartoon I posted just for you on my blog.

6:31 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home