the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Some bad poetry to soil your weekend

Good things come to those who wait.
Or is it strike while the iron is hot?
I wait too long or I jump too fast,
Either way, there's no middle ground
And my legs have fucking had it.

Don't you hate it when
Your nose gets shoved in shit
And then you realize
It's your own hand pushing
On the back of your head?

I built myself a wall,
But as luck would have it,
It was edible
And delicious
And fattening
And hard to digest,
So now I'm shitting bricks.

Whiplash karma
Like a boomerang with teeth
Fangs
Sunk in deep so you can't
Shake 'em off
Or fend 'em off
So you might as well face the music
'Cause if you turn your back
Your ass is mine.

What came up when I pulled the tent stakes,
And what the fuck stayed buried?
Is that why I can't get a word in edgewise
When I ring up Virgin Mary?


Comfy crucifixion

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Work that chaise, bucky....

12:56 AM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Inspiring (?) poetry and an engaging (?) pic.

6:16 AM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

"...Is that why I can't get a word in edgewise
When I ring up Virgin Mary?"

*thinks it's prolly cause no one can get a word in edgewise when trying to talk to a grrrrrl*

9:15 AM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Fantastic poetry! See it really is true Dita fans are talented.

1:22 PM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nobody gets a word in edgewise when talking to the Virgin Mary. And it's not just cuz she's a grrrrrrrrl.

6:17 PM, June 10, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Edible, delicious, fattening walls that are hard to digest: sounds like my mother's homemade fudge.

12:30 AM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey baby, you bringin' sexy back all on your own? Save some for the rest of us, ok?

10:33 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I like the poem, Bucky.

3:06 AM, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home