the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, August 27, 2007

Pussy galore

So much pussy this weekend...I can barely walk.


Farm kittens

Farm kittens


Farm kittens

These little fuzzballs are farm cats who use my friend Bob's house as a headquarters. I would love to take the grey one in the last picture, but he's male, and I don't want Friday to get his dressy little nose out of joint and stop being a momma's boy. He takes these things rather personally.

In addition to the batch of kittens pictured above, there is also an even newer litter, but it was nearly impossible to get a non-moving picture of them with my camera phone. However, this li'l tortie really seemed to like me a lot:

Farm kitten tortie

She wanted to climb up my leg, and then settled into my lap for an extended nap. She's not old enough to purr, but I sure am, and I did. Now I'm very torn: On the one hand, I really, seriously don't need any more cats. On the other hand, the tortie is female, which might make less of a rivalry in Friday's jealous little mind. When she's a bit older (her eyes and ears can't have been open for long at this point), I may bring her for a visit to test the waters.

Yes, it's true, and I'll be the first to admit it: My name is Katy Barzedor, and I'm addicted to pussy.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Jessica said...

OMG take them all, you just have a starter set anyway

12:33 PM, August 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. What a cutie

We just got a little kitten to keep your pal chou-chou company. Poor girl was pacing and howling and not sleeping since Raymond passed last week.

Our girl's name is Polly Jean Harvey. She's been chased by kids so she gets spooked really easily and hides from us, but when we catche her she clings to us and purrs like mad.

This morning she was following chou-chou around like the president of her fan club. chou-chou is not yet ready, but she did flirt a little. I can't wait til they are best of friends.

chou-chou and Polly Jean are both cats who love pussy more than people. Raymond liked people better than pussy. And he liked meat better than people. He was such a GUY.

12:33 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Cats are better than people. That is all.

2:32 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*thinks Bucky is trying to recreate the Firefox icon*

2:34 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

So much cuteness in one blog. I want all of those kittens and i want them NOW!!!!

4:13 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are very cute creatures, Bucky. Go ahead: fill your house with pussies. I would, if I could.

5:29 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - Do not tempt me to fill my pockets with kittens. Like, for instance, that little grey Wobbles kitten...

Sheryl - I'm so sorry about Raymond; he was a fine and handsome boy. PJ is a pretty girl, though, and I love it that she's infatuated with chou-chou.

HTGT - did Fiero make you write that?

Mr. B - I can never get 'em to curl up long enough, durnit.

Laura - I'll bet you could have a whole carton of kittens if you went over there!

SSNick - I've already got the best pussy on the block; now I'm aiming for the MOST pussy on the block.

Come to think of it, I don't want to put my pussy on a block.

9:11 PM, August 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone not addicted to pussy just hasn't tried it yet.

Also, LOL to Jess.

9:41 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Don't torture me! I'm apparently addicted to cold turkey.

3:46 AM, August 28, 2007  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

kute kitties!

6:03 AM, August 28, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

kitties are so much better on the internet.

12:24 PM, August 28, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

They are so cute. I don't think I will, but it would probably be fun to go visit with them.

9:07 PM, August 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can NEVER have too many cats...

6:43 AM, August 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are so adorable. Can you send one over the pond to the UK for me ;-) I already have two, but I'd have a sanctuary full of them if it were up to me

12:31 PM, September 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home