the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, January 28, 2008

Is this some sort of statement about my personal hygiene?

You Are Fish

You have a well formed palate and a daring appetite. If it's served to you, you'll at least try it.
People are pretty scared of your exotic ways. But once they get a taste of you, they're addicted!


First of all, the concept that there is a "What Kind of Meat Are You?" blog quiz out there is a bit disturbing. I'll bet "Easy Meat" is not one of the possible results, which seems to exclude a lot of us in one fell swoop. And when they say "People are pretty scared of your exotic ways" are they really saying, "Don't shun the Massengill, girlfriend"?

I'm a little traumatized by this. Or maybe it's that hook stuck through my cheek...

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger chia said...

I have to ask... what does the popscicle have to do with anything? A meatscicle?

10:56 PM, January 28, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Chia, I was puzzled by the graphic as well. Upon closer inspection, I think she's putting raw fish in her mouth with chopsticks.

11:03 PM, January 28, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

Ahhh... it's all so clear now :-)

At first I was looking for evidence of a stray vein or something. My mind works in mysterious ways :-(

11:07 PM, January 28, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'm friggin' TOFU.

12:48 AM, January 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must accentuate the positive -- once people get a taste of you, they're addicted.

It says I'm chicken. But I ain't no chicken. It also said I'm skinny and have no vices. That test never really knew me at all.

And now, thanks to chchchchia, I want a meatsicle for breakfast.

8:40 AM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh.My.God.

I'm PORK.

You like to think you're the other white meat, but many people don't want anything to do with you.
You probably smoke. And it's likely that no body part of yours is off limits.


Honestly, I just don't know what to say to that.

8:44 AM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

lmao, CK's not "kosher"

9:31 AM, January 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. CK is pork. pwahaaaaaaaaaaa

No wonder I love her so.
BACON! BACONBACONBACONBACONBACON!!!

11:14 AM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger Debbie said...

It says I'm Pork. Are they talkin' trash about the size of my ass? Oh well, at least the sandwich looks good.

2:49 PM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

I'm told that I'm chicken, too. It says that people aspire to taste like me. I'm not sure I wanna know how they know what I taste like???

3:30 PM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Well, I told the durn quiz I was a vegetarian but it insisted I was pork. Something about no part of my body is off limits (true, that).

What a weird quiz!

6:46 PM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Golly - there's just so much a person could DO with a statement like that. "I am fish".

BTW, I am fish too. I am traumatized.

10:48 PM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Apparently, I am duck. Who knew? I take offense to the "greasy" part, though:

Exotic and unusual, you are a bit of a rare bird - literally.
You're known for being soft and succulent, though at times you can be a bit greasy.

4:42 AM, January 30, 2008  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

I got "mystery meat under a quart of rancid gravy, sitting under a heat lamp in a rundown cafeteria."

Not really. I got chicken. :P

11:50 AM, January 30, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

For whatever it's worth, I'm FISH, too.

8:19 PM, January 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home