the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'd be afraid it would kill me in my sleep

Scary doll. Discuss amongst yourselves.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

With that little curl in the middle of her (his?) forehead the doll doesn't look that menacing. However, one never know, do one?

5:36 AM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude. If you think that's scary, you should see some of the dolls my mother has in her house... *shudder*

8:53 AM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

Well, I don't think it's a coincidence that there's a HUGE KNIFE BLOCK filled with KNIVES behind that damn thing. That doll would just as soon cut you than look you straight in the eyes.

10:28 AM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

SS Nick - You don't find it menacing? I find it downright creepy!

CKelli - now I know I'm never going to your mother's house.

PlazaJen - Exactly. I can hear the Psycho music in the background already.

12:23 PM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Dude, **brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**! That's beyond creepy. I guess we know what inspired "Chucky."

2:30 PM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

What? I don't get it! What am I missing?

7:33 PM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

What? I don't get it -- what am I missing?

7:34 PM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Bucky... me neither...

9:17 AM, January 10, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

I know why you don't like it. It reminds you of Big Boy. Need I say more?

1:14 PM, January 10, 2008  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Scary? That's just Conan O'Brien as a baby!

1:42 PM, January 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home