the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, July 23, 2005

But mooooom, all the other kids are doin' it!

Yes, I've caved once again to peer pressure. And amusement. I have to admit, I get a giggle outta these things.

So...let's see whatchya got, you cheeky monkeys!

Take my fuckin' quiz!

17 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Maven said...

First!

6:56 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Love maw? :)

6:58 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Hah! I got all ten. The only one I was unsure of was how many line-ups of the Bonerollers. As I was mousing over my finger twitched and accidentally picked the right answer. But what kind of sister would I be if I didn't know most of those. :-)

8:13 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nugget - well, I figured that "Love Boat" was more appropriate for male genitalia...

Squirl - Ha, I shoulda known you'd get 'em all. I know Jim will get all ten - I'm gonna quiz him out loud, without the multiple choice. He better know the answers without hints.

8:35 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

If Jim doesn't know the answers does he have to wear the steer horns tonight?

8:39 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, he has to wear those anyway.

8:41 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Damn it I am so annoyed, I totally had that xmas one, I was debating between two and went ahh well fuck it, and then picked wrong. Damn Damn. But I admit I totally didnt know the band one.

ANd as far as the goldilocks one, well, I just assumed it would be someone, more rotten. hah

10:28 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

i managed to get the band one and screw up most of the others.

sigh ...

10:29 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

I'm in 7th place, didn't do too well here.
You should have warned us there would be a test, so we could all study... heh heh heh

12:09 AM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jim got 100% when I read it to him out loud. I didn't even give him the choices, so he played it like Jeopardy and not like Millionaire.

Jess - hey, that's the same score I got on yours. I guess we're even.

Opera gal - still not bad for a test that isn't supposed to be open blog.

Sierrabella - you're just not stalkin' me vigorously enough!

DP - in my perfect world, there is a giant prom/cotillion populated by BlogBastards and BlogBitches. Kind of like cyber nobility. (Oh, and I deleted your other comment, as it gave the answer to a question, and none of these blogbastards gets to have a leg up on this quiz!)

4:16 AM, July 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This quiz was obviously rigged, and as soon as I am finished shutting down the most dirty site on the internet, I'm coming after you!

TT Boy Sanchez
President of Google

5:04 AM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

Take my quiz-

What was the dog's name?

http://www.itv.com/news/index_168756.html

6:24 AM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

If theres a prom, I want mr bloggerific to be my date.

7:16 AM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I got only three out of ten. So I guess I don't know you ... in that sense.

1:31 PM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

TT Boy Sanchez - My quiz was fair and square, unlike the dirtiest quiz on the internet. If you are still in disagreement, you are welcome to fly me to your headquarters, at your expense, so that you might kiss my royal ass without missin' a step with your inbox. 'Cause I'm thoughtful like that.

Schmootzie - Ralph?

Opera gal - So who gets to wear the tux?

DP - corsages with heels are all the rage with the kids these days, I'm told.

Nilbo - only in the biblical sense, darlin'.

3:18 PM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Leviticus, darlin' .. "Thou shalt not lie with a "sir" as with a ma'am - it is an abomination."

9:39 PM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Congratulations!! You have done what many professors before you have tried, but none could accomplish: you wrote a quiz that I could not pass. I flunked. Miserably. I think I'll start drinking now. If I remember my fellow students correctly, that's the protocol to follow whenever one has flunked a test. Holy fuck! You're good, Bucky, very very good!

7:24 PM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home