the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, July 22, 2005

Lazy display of cheesy photos

Well, my efforts to capture all the color in my hair by bein' in sunlight are mixed at best. I vow to try in varying levels of sun this weekend.

Until then, there's this:

hair1
Sun...burning...retinas...

And this one:

hair2
Blind, I tell you...blind!

And I'm not the only one in the house with a new look, no sir-ee-bub.

moodog1
See how much he loves it?

This was taken seconds before he shook the horns off and attempted to chew 'em to bits.

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Ooooh, I love the hair pics. What, is Snickers trying to upstage you here? He doesn't win.

8:34 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Your hair is looking sexy lady, now about that steer in your living room....

8:37 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Now, Jess, don't steer her wrong.

Oh, crap, that was really bad. Time to start drinking for the evening.

8:54 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh Squirl, oh geeez. Boo. That was bad.

Im grinning so big right now haha.

9:30 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

LOL, Jess. I'm thinking we're having our own little party here at Bucky's or something. Maybe it's Friday night or I should get a life or what? Glad you're grinning.

9:35 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Its Friday night? Shit, I cant keep track of the days anymore. I have to meet Bucky on the street corner, were set to make a whole 4 bucks tonight baby woohoo!!!

9:40 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You two are outta control!

Are you drinkin' without me? That just ain't right. How can I drive us home sober?

9:40 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I bet we could make 5 if we teamed up and did the Phyllis Diller/Carol Channing routine.

9:42 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok but who is going to be Lampchop?

9:46 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, I think if we use the handpuppet too we should be able to charge 6 bucks, maybe 6.50.

9:57 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Umm .. Lambchop went with Shari Lewis, you dorks. Carol Channing is a gay icon. Which may or may not affect earning potential.

9:49 AM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

You look like you're in your early 20's !!

1:33 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kitty - I'll always think of you as a sock puppet from now on.

Nilbo - Oh, details, details. None o' that matters to a two-dollar whore like me. But isn't the thought of a fantasy hour with Carol Channing and Phyllis Diller really too good for any man to resist?
And you say "dorks" like there's sumpin' wrong wit it.

Zac - I can't sell him to you, but I am willing to rent him to you by the hour.
Sadly, Snickers commands more per hour than I do.

Kristine - I do believe you've just written yourself into my will! Thank you!

6:16 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Danielle said...

cow-dog? OMG! He is adorable (and that was just hyterical zac)

10:45 AM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

Wow great pictures . . . love the steer or umm dog.
I like the second picture that shows your eyes . . . really, really beautiful. I don't know how old you are, but I would say around my daughters age of 23.

2:02 PM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

Okay I just looked at your profile and it says you are 40 ~ I find that very hard to believe.
Keep on looking good there Lady!

3:24 PM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home