the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Crossroads

Let's say I was given a choice.

This:

Caffeina
Caffeina - goddess of coffee, and by extension, of productivity and peppiness. She represents all that is good and industrious. Truly the perfect choice for the virtuous.


Or this:


Drink me
Skull shot glasses - they represent inebriation and depravity, drunk and disorderly, looped and lewd, plastered and promiscuous, sloshed and slutty...pure liquid evil. Wonder what's inside.

I didn't have to ponder for long, because my mom and dad taught me how to do the right thing when faced with unexpected choices. I knew just what needed to happen, what course of action I needed to take.


Red on robe
Well, jeez! You didn't think I was gonna take the pansy-ass coffee, did you? Interestingly enough, pure liquid evil feels a lot like tequila.

20 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Opera Gal said...

bucky there are drinks that COMBINE alcohol and coffee. I just thought you might want to know.
and i mean combine in the way that the words goddess and skull just might come together...combine...mix it up. ok, I'm done with the bad double entendres for a while.
did i tell you i still have NO INTERNET ACCESS FOR 12 HOURS A DAY? WHILE WORKING? AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!

10:59 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey, angels can be bad ass too.

11:13 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could use a little tequila at the moment, pure liquid evil or not.

12:07 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I have to say that the skull shotglasses are way cooler. I like self-photo, too. Cool effect.

7:27 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get sloshed for me too, wouldja?

9:01 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bone Machine - always been my motto. Maybe I have a Yorick fixation...

Opera gal - that is barbaric. Nobody should have to be cut off from the 'net for 12 hours at a time! I think we should send in Amnesty International... ;)

Amy - especially angels in leather (don't laugh - I have pictures like that). I downloaded your standup routine and it's crackin' my shit up! I'll come over and leave you a comment about it today.

SS Nick - well, sneak over for a few shots; by the time you sober up, it'll be spring. ;)

Kylz - I will admit to overuse of caffeine myself, though mine is in Coca Cola and not coffee.

Squirl - thanks! I think I take far too many pictures of myself in a bathrobe. It's clearly a cry for help.

9:32 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jim - oh, don't be so lazy. Come over here and get sloshed with us. SS Nick is comin' over, aren't ya Nick?
Who's up for Tequila Snow Day?

9:32 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

The question isn't what your choice was -- the question is how are you feeling NOW? :)

Wait... what about coffee in the skull shot glasses? Alcohol in the angel glass?

9:37 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Door #1.... wait Door #2!

9:52 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger hemlock said...

I had a nice little laugh out loud when I saw the shot glasses. Yeah...not much of a choice, was it?

10:03 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - I fear it would be too confusing for me, and somehow I'd end up drinking drain cleaner by mistake.

Spikey1 - I like to choose door #3, when there are only two doors. Pisses Monty Hall right off...

LeafGirl - nup, gotta go with evil in a skull. ;)

11:11 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Sorry Bucky--gotta go with the angel over here! COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(I was up kinda late last night!)

11:58 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Amateur.

All you need are some time-management techniques: coffee before 10:00am; either one between 10 and 2; alcohol anytime after 2:00pm.

Dilemma solved.

1:55 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not a bad idea, Bucky: I will sneak over for a couple of shots and hibernate until spring. Now, what did you say your address is?

2:33 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Yeh, skull shot glasses fucking rock.
Good choice!

2:36 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Did somebody say Ta-kill-ya?

ME FIRST!

3:26 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Effie - sure you don't need a little extra sumpin' in your coffee?

Bone Machine - there are many reasons to admire Keef. There's also that matter of after-death reanimation...

Eclectic - guess I need to take you on as my drinking coach. ;)

SS Nick - 69 Cheaphooker Lane, Whoreville USA.

Pissy - hey, three glasses- come on up!

MilkMaid - OK, clearly I need to get some more shot glasses. The need exceeds the supply.

4:13 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Never did I once think you were going to take anything else but the skulls...unless you needed mixer. Sometimes a Mexican Coffee is the best thing to happen to a girl. What's in a Mexican Coffee, you may ask?
Coffee, cream, sugar, and a shitload of tequila. Sometimes you get a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top...dirty minds are working overtime; just sit back and watch the comments begin. :oD

8:01 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - I was told, no more cherries for you.

Wonder what that meant?

12:27 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Thank God they didn't mention the whipped cream...oh, I've said too much. Never mind.

1:24 AM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home