the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Funky monkey

How the hell long was Blogger down last night? Did everyone have the same kind of choking, drowning withdrawal pangs that I did?

When I feel cut off like that, there's only one thing to do: monkey movie.

Watch it, I dare you - feel my boredom as if it were your own! You know you want to.

31 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh the monkey was DANCIN'!!!! hehehe that amused me

7:37 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

at first I thought the monkey was gettin' it on.
and yes, Blogger sucked last night.

7:53 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

It was horrible last night. But where is this funky monkey? Are you withholding the monkey from me? I see no monkey!

8:17 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Um dude, even your monkey cant dance. We got to get your monkey some rythm. Stat!

Its a monkey emergency gay disco intervention.

8:28 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Oh wow--I can't hear the music--but such a cute Monkey dance!! (and killerchia--you make me laugh!)

Bucky--you make my monkey dance....oh that's a t-shirt slogan if I ever heard one!
"Bucky makes my monkey dance!"
teehee

8:57 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

I played with my own monkey thanks! ;)

8:58 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Now, really, no one should have to be subjected to seeing her sister's monkey dance. That just ain't right.

9:01 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger hemlock said...

WOW. You MUST have been bored.

9:18 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Holy shit I love me some puppet show!

9:29 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the moment of zen for that movie was the close-up when monkey decided to show its smiley face.

Yes, blogger was down for 60 million hours last night.

I think I need to make a movie of lizard leapin'

9:32 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee! Cute! I can't believe Bucky actually put a movie of her monkey on the internet... wow.

9:38 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Dance, little monkey, dance!

9:45 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Bucky, at this moment, I couldn't love you more.

That was....beautiful. *sniff*

9:46 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

KChia - no man will be a match for your Box of Iron.

Minxlj - nice to know I'm not the only one who sees this stuff and giggles like a schoolgirl on nitrous. ;)

Opera gal - the dancing is only a prelude to sweet, sweet monkey love.

Susie - I can't believe you are monkey deprived. We need to have a telethon so Susie can see the monkey, dammit!

Jess - my monkey and I will take all the dancey dancey help we can get. Bring on the gay discoteers!

Effie - now I really do need to put all these design ideas together, don't I? I've gotten several great ideas from you guys, but haven't implemented a single one. (and, for what it's worth, the song is "Music is the Victim" by Scissor Sisters).

Spikey1 - this is for all those who aren't lucky enough to have a monkey at home. *sob*

Squirl - but you are in the home of Not Right. Please don't feign surprise.

LeafGirl - bingo! This is what my idle hands will do. Fair warning.

Mr. B - it's not Puppetry of the Penis, but it will have to do nonetheless.

Jim - couldn't resist the monkey closeup. And we ALL wanna see your lizard leap.

KChia - see, offices need more people like you. Keep things from gettin' too stodgy.

CKelli - you knew I had a total lack of shame...right?

M_D - oh, if I had $2 for every time I've uttered those words...oh, wait. I do.

9:53 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

LadyBug - did I strike a nerve? Did we find a monkey you don't want to shoot?

9:54 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

way way way too much time on your hands lil' missy!

12:32 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

My goodness.

Does the talent ever stop on this blog???

12:43 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger ALRO said...

Ladies and Gentlemen- Your next American Idol!

Again, Bucky - a little disturbing however, I would like to make a request.

Get your Homies figurines and make a Shaft video! .. Ya - now dats what i be talkin' 'bout!

1:35 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Annejelynn - oh, that's not "time" on my hands. ;)

MilkMaid - I was wondering when the talent would START on this blog, heh heh heh...

Alshrim - he's a bad mother...shut your mouth!

2:43 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I loved it. I think that is one lucky funky monkey.

5:47 PM, December 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That was worth the wait.
Watch out Steven Spielberg.

Can you say Oscar?

6:12 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blogger was down a hell of a long time last night! I thought maybe right-winger got pissed at me for the post about farting in de Fuehrer’s face. Then I found Jessica on Yahoo and she confirmed that her blog had disappeared, too.

So I waited—and wish I had a monkey with which to play. (That is correct grammar, ain’t it?)

7:53 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

OK, Blogger has sucked pretty much on and off ALL friggin day today, too. *growl*

But your monkey is so cute! Not as pink as I'd thought, but very nimble.

8:38 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Bucky, will you NEVER let me live down the whole I Shot The Monkey incident?

You know what would've been a good song for your video? That one...what's it called?

Oh, yeah.

Play that Funky Monkey, White Boy

9:33 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Late on this one (sorry)
but that shit was down for freakin eternity.
Stupid FREE blogger.

9:46 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

It never occured to me that Blogger might be down. I thought they deleted my stuff because I seldom post now a days due to work kickin my ass. Phew cause I hate being singled out.

Monkey movie? Oh Bucky I've seen King Kong and Mighty Joe Young a bunch a times!! And I'm still working on bringing Mr. Smith back as a sitcom. That is what you were referring to right? RIGHT?!?!?!

dc

10:27 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

And only now does my browser let me view your monkey clip. Dammit I wanted King Kong.

Its not the same calibre as Curious George but its the Bucky Four Eyes I remember. HA HA.

Happy Holidays

dc

11:05 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

*roaring laughter*

11:34 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

god, I don't have time for monkey videos. what a pity. and I always said you'd send me to the loony bin bucky and that's where I've been. But now I am back with a vengeance and a bad case on constipation and the power to overt evil. well I was lying about one of those. and I think they let me out waaaaay too early and maybe someone should send me a tshirt that says dangerous when in public or something to warn the people that look at me funny when I start shaking and muttering to myself..... anyway - I will talk to you soon...

4:28 AM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kassi - at least one person thinks I treat my monkey right!

Torrie - I think the only Oscar I'll see is the green grumpy one in a trash can. Which would still be a pretty cool trophy, come to think of it...
I need more character development next time...you guys should care about the monkey more before the third act.

SS Nick - your grammar is spot-on. And I wish upon you a monkey who is beautiful and kind with whom you can while away the long winter nights.
Ok, who put the Harlequin romance in front of my keyboard?

Eclectic - at my age, I'll sacrifice pinkness for nimbleness. That's why there's an "off" switch on the bedroom light.

LadyBug - no, I will never, ever let you live down the shooting of the monkey (minky). Because, as horrified as I was, I have to admit you secretly became my hero for your decisive action. There. I've said it.

KChia and LadyBug - lay down the boogie and play that funky monkey till you die...till you di-ieee...whoah, till ya die.

Pissy - aaah, the "free" part gets me every time.

Dang - oh, you know you want more, now that you've had a taste of my monkey.

Kristine - now you see why I never made a career of babysitting. Parents just don't want me as an example...

Song - I wondered where the hell you went alla sudden like that. Sorry your blog went up in smoke. :(
Welcome back to the depravity; I cannot guarantee the long-term effects of viewing the monkey movie, though. (and you're lyin' about the constipation, huh?)

Kylz - glad my monkey could make you laugh. Its only wish is to entertain.

7:59 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Memphis said...

THIS is what I first thought the blog was going to be like! I am SO impressed, I think I love you! Now I have to run home and copy you shamelessly! Good Lord, somewhere on vinyl I have Styx singing "Plexiglass Toilet" and I know I have a stuffed bear around somewhere. If not, I have 2 perfectly good cats!

A STAR IS BORN!!!!

1:33 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home