the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, December 09, 2005

Told you there was more

Just when you thought you could sleep through the night without sitting bolt upright, cold sweat drenching your jammies, and horrid thoughts of naked hags on whaleback clinging to the inside of your skull like tuna that won't come out of the can after it's been open in the fridge for three weeks, here I come again with the threatened/promised second installment of drawrings from my notebook dated 9-12-87 to 6-1-88 (if you have nothing better to do than be sickened, the first installment is here).

There's a little something for everyone. As always, if you'd like to be really nauseated, you can click on any of the pictures to see them in Flickr, then hit the "All Sizes" button there to see the sick shit UP CLOSE.

Shall we start out with a little dead Nazi humor?
Hitler's first home perm
Hitler's first home perm. His fashion advisor mysteriously disappeared shortly thereafter.


Then you've got a cat(?) that's missin' a little somethin'...but it comes with good instructions.
Nippless cat
That's where the nipples go. Actually, shouldn't there be, like, eight? And technically, aren't they teats and not nipples? And why is the cat wearing panties?


I had obviously spent too much time in front of He-Man with my nephews when I drew this.
He-She
He-She the hermaphrodite. By the power of Grayskull, I really needed a hobby.


Did you think I'd forgotten the fart jokes? Oh, hell no! Remember who you're talkin' to here.
Don't you dare!
"Don't you dare." But look at that fucker - he's a bully, and he won't be deterred from his sport. The farting will not be halted. Sucks to be you, dude on the bottom.


Finally, what display of my drawrings would be complete without the obligatory exaggerated schlong picture?
Biggus Dickus
I figure, if you're gonna draw a tallywhacker this big, you might as well have it drippin'. Just in case it wasn't already offensive enough.

So that does it for this notebook, at least the stuff I can show you. Some of it even scares me now. But, you know...that's only one notebook out of a dozen.

Sleep tight.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

First - again! Time zones be praised!

You are one truly disturber individual. I'm starting to think maybe the main reason why so many keep coming here is that you're providing them (us?) with a reassurance that we're not really crazy, since we can always point to your blog and appear quite sane in comparison...

6:55 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

You expect people to be able to sleep after looking at those pictures? Some of that art work, subject matter aside, is pretty good though.

8:00 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Get in your way-back machine, and take those drawings to a therapist. Intervention is required, or you could grow up to be, well, you know . . .

8:11 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ghost - I don't think you're far from the truth with that hyphothesis. It's all relative, after all.

Squirl - Why thank ya! You know I'm harmless, right? Riiight?

Susie - see, if I'd only had intervention early enough, I wouldn't be the cheeky $2 whore you see before you now. Not sure if that's good or not. Wonder if I'd have scared any therapists...bet I could now!

Mrtl - no fair! I grant everyone an extra four hours of snooze alarm time today.

11:57 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

No, speaking on behalf of brave therapists everywhere, we ain't afraid of the likes of you. Bring it on!

I am really stuck on the "Where the Nipples Go." It could inspire a children's book, like Maurice Sendak's. Or even a folksong, "Where Have all the Nipples Gone?"

1:11 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

With all the various penii (a Bucky word) being drawn and so disproportionately large, I'm absolutely convinced that Bucky is a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

I hope no one tells Jim. He's better off not knowing.

3:22 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

:::can't talk, laughing too hard...must breathe...:::
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3:46 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

I may never sleep again!

4:07 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kylz - oh, I won't spring all the notebooks on you guys at once. It wouldn't be neighborly of me.

Susie - You could even do puzzles entitled "Where are Waldo's nipples?"

Jim - you know, you'd think I'd have better fashion sense, wouldn't you?

M_D - hell, you should see the shit even I thought was inappropriate!

Kranki - yeah, sorry, this stuff haunts me at night, too.

5:39 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger hemlock said...

"And why is the cat wearing panties?
"

Um...cuz your shlong drawing skills weren't perfected at this point?

I'm only guessin'

8:17 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I saw these pics here last night, and slept just fine. I had forgotten all about them -- until I came back today. Yikes.

9:28 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home