the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Best slippers EVER!

I may have done a little shopping therapy in the last week or so. Maybe. Technically, I'm a girl, despite my voice and the alleged schlong, and therefore, shopping is vital to my well-being and mental health. Yeah, that's the ticket...

But a talking Scarface action figure is not all that managed to find its way home with me. Somewhere between there and here, I find that I have stepped in poop. And I like it.


Mr. Hanky slippers
Yes, it's true - I now have Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo slippers.

Doesn't it look like I just tromped barefoot through the back yard of a large-breed dog? And if the smiling poop faces weren't enough to loosen your bowels with charm, look at the very personalized message on the backs of my slippers:

Mr. Hanky greets me by name!
Mr. Hanky knows I'm a ho!

I love my poop-covered feet; they've never been warmer. And let's face it - the look is just dead sexy.

On a side note, I'm considering getting drunk tonight just so I can give you a drunken audioblog, and you can understand why you may never want to drink with me. Anybody game for that?

18 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I'm in. Get tanked and leave us a voice mail, sister.

I love your shlippers. I had a pair of Pinky/Brain slippers until they fell apart.

11:26 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I love the Mr Hanky slippers! And I'm looking forward to your drunken audioblog.

12:01 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Howdy, Ho!

You would do that for us? *sniff* Here's a very selfish request, get drunk and do a "Miss Bucky, from Romper Room," (did you have Romper Room?) where you give us all individual shout-outs: I see Jim, and Susie, and . . .

Oh, DO! DO!

12:21 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I am planning on getting drunk tonight also, so I should be able to understand you perfectlY!

1:54 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Mr. Hanky slippers and drunken audio blogs = priceless!

I remember the Romper Room, btw.

2:42 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m iced in. No booze in the house. The only way I could possibly get drunk is vicariously through you, Bucky.

2:42 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

Those slippers are MAGICAL! Do they make fart noises? I'm just asking as I have elephant slippers that make trumpeting noises when you squeeze them. Scares the crap out of the cat.

3:32 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

I LUB doze!

4:29 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Christmas poo slippers--that call you a ho too--could you ask for anything more? Eagerly awaiting the drunken audioblog--will you sing for us?

4:52 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

do theslippers talk when you take a step? I once saw gorlla slippers that growled...
I was going to drink tonight too...hmmm, what kind of operatic trouble can I get in?

6:05 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger KULA said...

When that South Park episode first came out, we about died laughing. Unbelievable! I love the slippers!

7:13 PM, February 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh yeah. I'm brave!

9:15 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

okay, I'm pretty toasted, so If I am gonna translate, you need to post that audio pretty soon!

9:58 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Don't worry, folks - I'm gettin' my toasty on right now. Won't be too long before I pick up the phone and prank call the Internet as a Whole.

10:10 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

HEY! ARE YOU DRUNK ENOUGH YET!?

(Wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard that one . . . . ;)

10:38 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

What are we using for toasty?
Gin?
Tequila?
Vodka?

I'm craving a mudslide with whipped cream and those little marshmellow lucky charms on top. :o)

11:11 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

bone machine - thats shiznitz.
:)

12:08 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

And to that, I'll add:

http://www.burn.com/content/wave/wav-spxmas/hanky-sings.wav

5:42 PM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home