the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ROCK!

Rockin' garden

Song I can't stop playing today: New Age Girl by Deadeye Dick (better known as "Mary Moon" - the song, I mean, not the band):
She don't eat meat, but she sure likes the bone.
dunt-duntdunt-dunt-dunnadunna-dunt ROCK!

Ear-fucking-worm.


I get to take a week off soon, and I have the best of intentions in regard to using it for relaxation purposes. My nerves are frayed as a twine rosary in an abattoir. Of course, relaxing will always mean playing online, so don't think you'll escape the thinly veiled cries for help that I call "posts" - they'll be there like Nair on a hairy lip.

If you think that little turn of phrase is disgusting, you should live inside my head all the time like I do. It's a bit like being trapped in a small room with forty-two radioactive kittens and six lava lamps filled with technicolor vomit.

Okay, now I'm not only disgusting myself, I'm baffling myself as well. Look at the pretty picture while I sleep.

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Effie said...

FIRST!


Sleeeeeep Bucky sleeeeep--what a lovely picture.... (the mental picture you painted at the end though? Scary...Nair on a hairy lip--I'm hoping you don't mean what i think you mean--Nair burns, man!!)

10:05 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Where do I get one of these vomit-colored lava lamps?
:o)

11:23 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun...damnit, now I've got that fucking song in my head.

11:30 PM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's a bit like being trapped in a small room with forty-two radioactive kittens and six lava lamps filled with technicolor vomit."

Bucky, how the fuck do you come up with stuff like this?!

8:51 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

*looking up abattoir*

42 radioactive kittens? 6 lava lamps? Now really, Bucky. It's probably more like 75 radioactive kittens and ten, no a dozen vomit-filled lava lamps.

*thank goodness I'm not eating breakfast while reading this*

8:54 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

How many bizarre/disgusting analogies can you fit into one small post?

That's why I love you. :-)

9:17 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Golly - are twine rosaries pretty common? I'm shopping at ALL the wrong cathedrals.

I've never heard that song - I feel so left out.

Enjoy your week off!

9:38 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Great visual :) I'd love to live in your head... sounds like a fan-fucking-tastic time!

9:41 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger dashababy said...

Why do I always feel like I need a tums when I leave here? Oh well, I'm a glutten for punishment I spose.

LOL. When I read "dunt-duntdunt-dunt-dunnadunna-dunt", made me think of Cheech in that one movie where they played in "Battle of the bands". That's all I get from that since I have not heard this song. Thanks for that.

10:31 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Okay you big hooker. I need you to teach me how to audio blog.

Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a guy?

*ducking a Play-Doh hatchet thrown at my head*

2:21 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Dammit, woman! You are rupturing my self-image here, Bucky. I think of myself as musically well-versed, but I do not know this song with which you are afflicted. (Not that I'm in need of more earworms, mind you...)

6:01 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

How did you people manage to live through the '90s and not hear this song?
Well, maybe because it was on a Jim Carrey movie at some point-don't blame you there...

6:22 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Memphis said...

Now it's in my head, and I don't even have the song here with me. Damn you and your music!

6:23 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

wow, this post has created quite the visual in my head...kittens and lava lamps... whoa, feelin' dizzy...

9:00 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sleep well, Bucky. I have tried, but I cannot imagine living inside your head!

9:26 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

I was just either highly complimented or sorely maligned by my husband, who said to me, "You're just Bucky, out of context."

PWAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!

9:46 PM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home