the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pointless but at least there are no labia

Sunning the monkey

It was so gorgeous outside today that I thought it would be nice to sun the monkey for a while.

What? I didn't say there wouldn't be any gratuitous monkey jokes. I only made labia promises.

Is it just me, or do I sound like I need to drink myself unconscious?

20 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger I'm not here. said...

No labia? No anal?
I recommend drinkage. ;o)

2:20 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

This is inspiring. It will be 75 degrees here today. I'm taking my monkey out in the sun :)

7:03 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

I don't know. If you stare kinda of blankly into the monitor that looks like half a labia to me. Maybe one that is getting some accupunture from too much pig action if you stare real long.

7:40 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Is that a glow stick?

8:32 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I should also add:

I'm not sure if it was a chain food joint or a local thingie, but at one point we had a Pizza Magia. Each time I see "labia" I now automatically convert it to "Pizza Labia".

Pepperoni anyone?

8:44 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Zee monkeee, she loves zee sun.

9:12 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Bucky. That is just SO beautiful.... truly. I'm getting all weepy over here now.

9:14 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Have a monkey-good day Bucky! It's FRIDAY!!

9:21 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Need a drinking partner, Sister Labia?

9:39 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine

9:53 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

NOOOOO!!! SQRRRRRRLL!!!! That's one of the "magical" tunes that gets stuck in my head.

HOLY SHIT!

:(

10:14 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - I thought I'd spare y'all the nether lips and pucker, just this once. But drinks are good...

Susie - Just make sure you use the proper sunblock on your monkey. Don't want it to peel.

Jeff's Place - I can see you won't be offended when the labia make their triumphant return.

Mike - Oh, I think if you look hard enough, you can find Carol Channing's labia everywhere. Kind of iconic.

Mr. B - It's a big pointy neon thingie that spins. It used to be out in front of a restaurant here called Walli's - it was kind of a local landmark. I superimposed it over a laundromat sunset.
No pepperoni on the pizza labia for me, please. And, um, really, no cheese. And let's not even get into the sauce...

Ladybug - our monkeys just want to breeeeeathe!

CKelli - the sunned monkey brings out the best in us all.

Effie - a monkey Friday to you as well! Or...is it Friday in your faraway country?

MilkMaid - you betcha, 'specially if you know somebody sober who will drive!

Squirl and Mr. B - I'm gonna let you two face off over the offense of the earworm. Fight clean, you two.
Well, really? Don't.

10:56 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Sun Monkey -- Wouldn't that be a great name for a jazz saxophone player?

11:17 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Two strikes and I'm out. Poop.

11:25 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

When the labia make their triumphant return? Is that sung to the tune of "when johnny comes marching home?"

11:30 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps we should worship the sunned monkey...

11:39 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Sorry, Mr B. It was stuck in my head at that time. I tried to exorcise it. Didn't mean to pass it on to you. :-)

And when you said CKelli - the sunned monkey brings out the best in us all. I thought you said sTunned monkey. That doesn't sound like any fun at all.

1:17 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'd forgotten which song and actually scrolled back up to look at it.

Doh!

1:26 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

HOLY shit! *head rolls back*

4:00 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

tee hee Mr B. Looks like you're not gonna win here.

6:59 PM, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home